Chapter 29

I'm soooo sorry i uploaded so late, my wattpad was acting really slow, but I finally got it to work and for the pictures to come up, so if you have any edits you want me to post feel free to DM them to me on twitter @iamcheyenne13. But anyways i love you and here's chapter 30!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up laying on Jordan's chest, his right hand stroking my hair softly. "when did I get in your bed?" I whispered, my eyes barely open. "you climbed up here in your sleep" he chuckled. I could feel his body's vibration as he spoke. "I've never done that before" I laughed as I got up from the bed and put on my shoes.

"where are you going?" he asked leaning up a bit on his bed. "I'm gonna go find the guy that decided to jump you, and beat the shit out of him" I said angrily. "Maya no, its Ok. I'm ok, you don't have to do that".

"but you're not okay, and I want to" I half-yelled.

"Maya I don't want you getting hurt" he said worriedly. "I won't".

"you don't know that" he said, looking as if he were about to cry. I felt bad and looked away from him. I let out a huge sigh, "fine" I said slapping my hands down by my side. "good, now come cuddle with me" he held out his arms like a little child begging to be picked up.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "okay, okay" he nagged.

***

Jordan had his arm wrapped around my shoulders as I guided him up the stairs and to his room. I opened up the door and he flopped down on his bed. "need anything before I go?" I asked setting his phone on the nightstand. "some water would be good, and where are you going?" he asked.

I let out a sigh, "haven't you had enough water? and I'm going out with Austin". His face turned sour, "you're right, I'm not thirsty".

"okay, if you need anything you can just ring this bell" I said placing a small bell by his phone. "I hope you're not going where I think you're going Maya" he said putting his hand over his face. "no Jordan, jeez I can't spend a day with my boyfriend?" I half-yelled. His jaw clenched when I said boyfriend and turned away. "promise?" he asked.

I put my hand behind my back and crossed my fingers, "I promise" I said with a weak smile. He let out a sigh and turned around, his back facing me, to fall asleep. I walked out of his room and went downstairs. I looked around the living room for Jordan's high school year book, and when I found it, I opened it up to find TJ.

And there, right next to Jordan, was TJ Jacobs. He looked just like Todd. They're twins dumb ass, a voice said in my head. I walked over to the computer and looked him up on Google, lucky that I found his address. I quickly grabbed Audrey's car keys off the wall and ran outside. I pressed the keys on the GPS and drove off in the direction that it gave me. I pulled up and parked in front of a beautiful house, with 'Jacobs' across the mailbox. Why does everyone need to know their neighbors' last name?

I walked out of the car and rang the doorbell. After a while, no one answered, so I knocked, thinking the doorbell didn't work. As I knocked, the door opened and TJ stood there staring at me wide eyed."uh, hi" he cleared his throat. "Uh, hi?" I asked angrily. "can you not be so loud my parents are asleep?" he whispered walking outside and closing the door behind him. "well maybe they should know that you jumped my brother" I yelled.

"sshhhh, I'm sorry okay!" he screamed. "why'd you jump him?" I screamed back. "I freaked out okay? I was upset that my brother got put in jail because of you, and the only way to get revenge was to hurt someone you cared about. Jordan's on the football team and he's a pretty big, strong guy, I couldn't handle him myself, so I asked my cousins to help me"