Chapter 16

So today's Wednesday. The day that I start a whole new school with my brothers. I put on a pair of denim shorts, a black sweatshirt with a whole bunch of hamburgers on it and my black vans. I wore my hair up in a messy bun since I didn't feel like doing anything to it. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast before grabbing my book bag and getting into Jordan's black minivan with the rest of the boys.

As we drove, Jordan kept sneaking glances at me and smirking. "can I help you?" I asked getting irritated. "did you know that you snore in your sleep?" he asked while turning a corner. "seriously?" I threw my hands up. "its kind of adorable" he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him as he parked, and we entered the gigantic school. Jordan walked me to the office to get my schedule, then I went to my first period. oh great! I have the worst subject of all for first period. Biology.

I walked in the class and sat at a table where no one was. I turned around and a whole bunch of guys were wrestling each other to sit next to me. And one hot guy got to it first. I just rolled my eyes and turned around, pulling out my drawing book so I wouldn't have to speak to him. I started drawing a whole bunch of hearts as the teacher began the lesson. I drew hearts with arrows through them, hearts with designs around them, and hearts with strings attaching to other hearts. Why was I drawing this? I questioned myself not noticing my new teacher had been calling my name.

The guy next to me nudged me and I jumped staring at the teacher. "could you come to the front of the class please" she asked. I frowned and gave her a dirty look before getting up from my seat. She had on vintage cat eye reading glasses, her hair in a chignon, a red button up shirt, a black pencil skirt, and a pair of black six inch heels. I stood by her and she put her arm around my shoulder. "class this is our new student Allison James-". "Maya Thompson, my name is Maya Thompson" I said frustratedly.

"well your paper says Allison James" she said picking up the paper that had all of my information on it. "I don't care what my paper says, my name is Maya Thompson" I argued. She lifted her glasses with her finger and said, "very well then, class please welcome Maya Thompson and make her feel very comfortable in this school" she said. I walked over to my desk to find the hot guy looking through my drawing book. "your drawings are dope" he said as I walked to the table.

I grabbed my book from his hands and mumbled a 'thanks'. "I'm Travis by the way, and you are smoking hot" he said putting his hand out. "dont be a douchebag" I told him, rejecting his hand shake and shoving my face back into my book. He seemed a little taken aback by my rejection. And I smirked a little. He was probably one of the popular guys who never gets rejected. As I walked through the hall I looked at my schedule trying to find my next class. I would follow my class mates, but the majority of them were leaving the building.

"need help?" Travis asked walking next to me. "not from a douchebag" I responded as I struggled to find my next class. "I'm sorry about that. I don't usually get rejected" he explained. Ha! I knew it! someone should give me money. "well, seems like your huge ego got to you" I said. "or maybe just a really beautiful girl" he smirked. "awww....." I fake pouted, "I'm still not buying it" I said in a baby voice. He just chuckled. "I'll get you to buy it sweat heart don't worry" he smiled as he walked away. It was then that I realized I still needed his help to get to my classes.

When I looked up he had already disappeared around the hall. "Travis!" I yelled running after him. He was leaning on the wall with his arms folded, a huge smirk on his face. "yes sweetheart?". I huffed my breath and rolled my eyes. "right this way" he put his arm out to escort me but I ignored and followed him. He directed me to all of my classes and sat next to me in all the ones we had together. He even ditched the table all of his friends were at.

At lunch, he invited me to sit at his table with all of his friends, but I wasn't too fond of sitting at a table full of guys, and girls that looked like hookers. "why aren't you sitting with your friends?" I asked him, picking at the salad on my tray. "well...I wanted to make sure that you're okay" he responded with a smirk. "stop smirking, it makes you look like the egotistical jerk I believe you are" I half-yelled. He lowered his head in shame.