Chapter 10

When I woke up from my alarm I felt around my bed for Austin but he wasn't there. I suddenly became cold missing his body warmth, so I got out of bed and took a hot shower. I dried off and put on a long-sleeved galaxy shirt, black jeans, and black chucks. I wore my hair in two braids and headed downstairs grabbing my book bag and the money, and getting into the car. Me and Michelle sat in the car in silence as usual and drove off to school doing the same old stupid routine.

I walked over to the vending machine and noticed Andrew in the corner making out with a girl I'd never seen before. I don't even think she goes to our school. When I saw that he noticed I was staring at them, I quickly turned around, bought my granola bar, and went to first period. Andrew walked in behind me and sat down in his seat. "I'm sorry, you weren't suppose to see that" he whispered gathering his note book. "no its totally fine I uh shouldn't have been staring" I said taking out my drawing book.

We sat in silence for a few seconds before he began talking again. "can we talk after class, I really wanna get something off my chest?". I shook my head yes after the teacher shushed us and began the lesson. During the whole lesson I drew a giant cat with circular hipster glasses on. By the time I was halfway finished, class ended. I walked out to the hallway where Andrew pulled me out of others' sight. He inhaled, then exhaled deeply.

"I like you...and you know that....but the reason I can't be with you is because......I'm sort of in a relationship. Well I guess I am in a relationship, but that's not the point. I was dating the girl you seen me with earlier for a while now and we really hit it off, but I broke up with her....because I started falling for you. Then she told me she was pregnant. I didn't believe her at first, but she lost her virginity to me and she's a really sweet girl. I felt bad for breaking up with her for a stupid reason, so that's why I got back together with her. I hope all of this doesn't ruin our friendship in anyway". Wow, she didn't look pregnant from where I was standing.

"no not at all I totally respect that" I said truthfully, still trying to take in all that he said. I wasn't really into him like that so I guess its all okay. "great.....friends?" he said putting his hand out. I shook his hand and said 'friends' with a smile. I have no clue why I had that dream that we were getting married because I never really thought of us as a couple. That's what you thought about Austin. A voice in my head said. Were me and Austin even a couple? .......No

***

The day went by pretty quickly and me and Andrew acted as if nothing had ever happened. He even told me that I could be his baby's god mother which I was kind of excited about. I was finally admitting to Andrew that I considered him as a friend and that I actually liked someone for once. He responded with, "so this whole time you never claimed me as your friend?! Thats cold moody".

When I got home I talked to Austin for a good 6 hours and he was helping me figure out what I wanted to paint for the art competition.

But he eventually had to go do an interview on the radio which I heard broadcasting from all the way in my sister's room. I showered then put on my pajamas and went to bed. And don't even think for a second I forgot about Angel because I most definitely didn't. I did miss the bear but I have to admit that I miss being surrounded by Austin's warmth and heart beats. Later on that night Austin called me again which made me happy. "hello?" I answered in a tired but happy voice. "hey beautiful" Austin said, "what are you doing?".

"laying down, missing you" I said and regretted it because I sounded thirsty as shit. "I miss you too baby". I swear every time he calls me baby my whole body melts and the world freezes around me, and I swear he does it on purpose.

"Austin?"

"yeah?"

"can you sing to me? I need something to help me go to sleep"

"of course, anything for you" he said and I pictured him with a smirk on his face as he began singing Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads....................

A/N: I DONT KNOW IF ME DESCRIBING WHAT MAYA IS WEARING IS GETTING ANNOYING OR NOT SO IF IT IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS

;) muahh