Chapter 24

THIS CHAPTER HAS MAYA,TRAVIS, AND AUSTIN'S POV!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jordan looked around at all the people laughing at Travis. The school police carried him off the field and Jordan lifted his eyebrows asking me if I was okay, so I gave him a nod. Because of the fight, Jordan wasn't allowed to play anymore, but his team won, so he had something to be happy about. After Jordan changed his clothes and said goodbye to all of his teammates, we walked in the parking lot to Patrick's car.

"Maya!" I turned around to a high pitched voice calling me. "hey, I just wanted to give you my number incase you wanted to hang out or something" Ally said, out of breath from running. "thanks" I smiled at her before joining Jordan in the car. We drove in silence for a while, then he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Maya" he apologized. "no its fine" I lied. it definitely wasn't fine. For all we know, Travis could've taken pictures or even worse, recorded a video to prove himself. "no, its not fine we should've been more careful" he half-yelled.

But I knew he was yelling at himself more than he was yelling at me. I turned to look at him for a while, then grabbed his hand, placing a kiss on it. He intertwined our fingers, and ran his thumb over the top of my hand lightly. When we arrived at the house, Jordan parked in the driveway, and we both got out of the car. When we enetered the house, we greeted everyone, then got ready for bed. Today was a long day and I don't wanna think or talk about it, I just want to sleep.

I walked out the bathroom with my pajamas and Jordan was coming up the steps. "goodnight" he said before walking into his room and cutting his light off. I sighed then walked into my room also. I stood with my back to the door, trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I took a deep breath and exited my room, going over to Jordan's. I opened the door slowly, and closing it behind me, I got into Jordan's bed, in my spot of course, and nuzzled into his bare chest. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I knew you'd come" he whispered causing me to smile against his chest.

Travis POV (Before the football game)

All day today I've been trying to get Maya to be mine again, but she's being so fucking selfish and stubborn. She usually likes it when I touch her, but now she just keeps ignoring me. During first period, out of the corner of my eye I could see her brother out in the hallway trying to get her attention. I seriously fucking hate her brother. He's his teams quarterback and they're playing against us today. Well our school's team since I got kicked off.

Maya got up asking the teacher to go to the bathroom, then exited the classroom. I figured I would use that time to try and atleast get a quicke in the bathroom before next period, so after a few minutes when she didn't come back, I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom also, but she said no. So I stuck my middle finger up at her and left the classroom. I walked over to the girls' bathroom and knocked on the door, but no one answered.

I knocked again and again, but still, no one answered. So I walked in and checked all the stalls, only to see that Maya wasn't in any of them. I walked out into the hall wondering where she could've possible gone, so I just walked around until I ran into her. I walked past the locker room and swore I heard her voice, so I opened the door and walked in. She was at the lockers with her stupid brother, holding a conversation.

"so tell me why you brought me here again" she said with her arms crossed, looking adorable as fuck. "for this" Jordan grabbed Maya's face and kissed her. My mouth hung open and I slapped my hand across it to keep from screaming. He picked her up and pressed her up against the lockers, and I just stared at them in disgust. After he set her down they talked for a little, then I heard Maya say she was going back to class, so I quickly exited the locker room.