Chapter 28

Austin POV

"good morning beautiful" I whispered to Maya as she laid on my chest. "good morning". Even though her hair looked crazy and she had eye boogers, she still managed to look stunning to me. "I've got an interview and a show tonight" I said while she shifted on top of me to get more comfortable.

"noooo" she whined like a little girl, "I want you to stay".

"I can't" I chuckled, and bit her bottom lip as she pouted. "how about I come with you?" she asked. "hmmm" I placed my finger on my chin and pretended to think about it, when really, I didn't have to. This is the first time she's asked to come with me, and I have no problem bringing her, I just didn't think she liked it.

"I thought you didn't like my concerts seeing as you pulled your phone out to play games at one of them",she chuckled at the memory. "that was before I realized I'd fall in love with you" she whispered. We stared into each others eyes for a moment, and I started to lean in, but she frowned and moved her head back.

"what?"

"morning breath" she said before getting up from the bed, and covering herself with one of the covers. After a moment, I heard the bathroom door close, and the shower turn on. I laid sprawled out on her bed, reminiscing about the event that took place last night. I've never done it before, but it was amazing for me.

I turned over and picked up my phone, which had lots of notifications on it, and checked my messages. I stopped at Camila's name and opened it up. She sent me a picture of her wearing one of my Austin Mahone shirts.

Camila: who's the biggest mahomie now XD

Austin: lol thanx, you look awesome!

Before she had time to reply, someone opened the bedroom door and I quickly turned around thinking it was Maya, but was introduced to Jordan covering his eyes and screaming, while walking backwards out the door. I looked down at the covers which was halfway covering my thigh, that explains. But what was he coming in here for anyway?

Maya POV

While I was showering, I opened my legs a little and reached down to feel my vee. I winced at the sudden pain that quickly came to me when I touched there. It even hurted while I was trying to wash it. I don't get how it didn't feel like this last night.

After I finished washing up, I grabbed my robe, and walked into my room. Austin took a shower after me, and around the time he got out, I was already fully dressed, and now straightening my hair. Austin walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me, placing kisses down my neck. His hands started to move down from my stomach, to the hem of my pants, and trying to sneak into my panties, but I moved it.

"Austin" I groaned lightly pushing him away.

"what's wrong?" he asked worriedly, looking at me through the mirror. "nothing, I'm just, kinda tired" I told him not wanting him to think he didn't do a very good job last night, I mean neither of us would really know. I got up and gave him a kiss on the cheek to let him know I was okay, then walked out of the room.

When I walked out, I bumped into Jordan. "hey" he said weirdly.

"hi"

"umm, you okay?" he asked. "yeah" I started to frown at his question. Why wouldn't I be okay? What would make him think I wasn't okay? "okay......cool" he said before walking downstairs, me walking behind him. "what's up with the question?" I asked folding my arms and joining him at the dinner table.