Ultimate Space for Jams [3]

"YOU LIL' PIECE OF SHIT-" Shigaraki's sentence was interrupted by Aizawa telling the students to move back and that he was a villain.

These were those with whom the pros did battle.

Amamiya on the other, pretended not to understand anything, even though he knew that the insult was directed at him. This pissed Shigaraki off even more. That little shit had to pay back for nearly sending him to jail. Twice.

Shigaraki looked around to see if All Might was there.

"Where is he..We went through all of this trouble and rustled up so many of us to bring along...You can't tell me All Might, the symbol of peace, isn't here."

"I knew it. So that day was the doing of you louts." Aizawa concluded.

He knew that All Might cared for his students, what harm would it do kill them? He already found his other nemesis.

"V-VILLAINS?! GET OUT OF HERE!" Mineta screeched.

"WHAT KINDA NUMBSKULL COULD THINK HONEST-TO-GOD VILLAINS WOULD BE ABLE TO JUST WALTZ INTO THE HERO'S HOMEBASE!?" Mineta screeched even more.

"Sensei! What about the intruder alarm sensors...?!" Momo asked.

"Of course we have some setup, but..." Thirteen himself didn't know the reason.

"Is this the only part of campus they've infiltrated, or are they attacking all the others too...? The alarms aren't ringing...then that just means that they have one amongst their number that can do that." Todoroki concluded.

"No.13 Do the evacuation procedure and try to call the school! These villains know how to get around the sensors! There's a chance that an electro wave-type quirk user will try interfering!" Aizawa paused and looked around, "And you too, Kaminari. Try contacting UA with your quirk."

"Ah! yes.."

"13 I'm counting on you!" Aizawa said before jumping off to fight the villains.

13 nodded confidently in response.

"God... Pro heroes are such a pain..." Shigaraki mumbled to himself, "If we were just any rabble, we wouldn't stand a chance..."

"Incredible...I forgot one-on-one battle is sensei's specialty!" Amamiya complimented Aizawa.

"This is no time for analysis! We've got to evacuate!" Iida screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone, referring even to the villains.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that." Kurogiri showed up unexpectedly, covering the exit.

Shit! In the blink of an eye he...! Seems he is the one who poses the biggest threat!

"Greeting, we are the Villain Alliance. I apologize for the presumption, but we took it upon ourselves to enter UA, the base of heroes." Kurogiri introduced the league.

"To engage with Mr All Might, the 'Symbol of Peace', we were wondering if we would be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see. Was Mr All Might not meant to be here today? Perchance, has something been altered? Ah well, setting that aside," The black mist engulfed them, "This is my role."

"You will be scattered."

"And tortured."

"And slain."

And with those words, everybody was scattered.

Amamiya realized that he was warped to the Blizzard zone. If only, he wasn't an idiot and had worn his costume. The blizzard was on full blast.