So, How'd we do? [2]

"One Person from both the teams have collapsed!"
The students watched as Bakugo and Amamiya were taken away on stretchers lead by robots.

"No need to worry about them, they'll be just fine," Evangelion said. "Now who can tell me who the MVP of the match was?"

.

.

.

After a brief amount of silence, the first recommended student, Momo Yaoyorozu answered the question.

"I can, Evangelion-sensei; having watched the fight, Bakugo's behaviour was clearly driven by his pride and thus, totally irrational. Furthermore, as you told us sensei, firing a long-ranged attack indoors is just idiotic. As for Uraraka, her game got loose halfway through causing her team to lose a major advantage. Amamiya could be the MVP but, while observing the match, I observed that he could've had made better use of his quirk. As for Iida, he devised a counter-strategy against an opponent because he correctly supposed that the match would revolve around the core. While he was outwitted by the Amamiya and Uraraka, I believe that the MVP of the match is him."

'HOLEY MOLEY! SHE SAID IT ALL!!' All Might internally screeched. "W-eLL yOUng iIDa miGhT hAvE bEEn a BiT tO StifF...BuT....cORreCT AnSWer! teE hEe..."

The next matches continued in some other building. Team 'B' won against ' I ' as Todoroki ended the match freezing the whole building.

The fourth match, another highlight in the training was between Mineta, Eri and Momo vs. Tsuyu and Tokoyami.

Too bad, Amamiya was gonna miss this.

While everybody was devising a strategy, Mineta saw this as an opportunity. After all, he was teamed up with probably the hottest girl in the first years. This opportunity, he desired to take it.

Soon the match began, Momo's team being the heroes and the latter being the villains.

Yeah, the match got suspended.

As soon as the match had started, Mineta had used his quirk and tried to get that little strap that supported the entirety of Momo's costume with his sticky lil' purple balls. In reflex, Momo tried to block him, but the balls got stuck on her hands, forcing All Might to call off the match.

Everybody was disappointed.