Class President

"What kind of lessons does All Might teach?!"

"Goodbye," Akio said as he wiggled his way through the large crowd of reporters.

"What do you think of All Mig- WAit, aren't you that kid from the sludge incident!?"

"Drop it," Bakugo warned the reporters, successfully warding them off.

After the small talk with Bakugo, the reporters caught a certain law-abiding citizen who likes doing things fair and square.

"So, what do you think about All Might being a teacher?"

"It raises my awareness as a fact that I'm enlisted where I can reap the rewards of the principle of hero training. It goes without saying that his authority and manner are awe-inspiring but so too his qualities such as his sense of humour. Now that we student will be constantly exposed to such an impressive role model, we will be able to study what one needs to possess in order to match the definition of a top hero and furthermore--" The reporter got bored and stopped filming him.

Soon, Eraserhead came to the rescue.

"Give us some insight on All Migh- CUT THE FEED!! WHY DON'T YOU GET A LITTLE MORE PRESENTABLE DUDE!?"

"The Man is off duty now. You're interfering with our lessons here, kindly vacate the premises." Aizawa said while shooing off the reporters.

With the news that All Might was teaching UA, the whole country flew into a tizzy and the mass media pressed at the gates days on for a scoop.

"COME ON!! WE JUST WANT A SCOOP!"

"WE JUST WANT TO SPEAK WITH ALL MIGHT DIRECTLY!"

"AREN'T YOU A LITTLE SLOPPY LOOKING!?"

A reporter then tried to cross into UA, but the good ol' UA Barrier blocked them. Unless you have a student card or a special permission ID, the security gates would snap close immediately. Even within the campus area, there are sensors all over the place.

All the students who got caught up in that mess arrived late. Including Aizawa but excluding Amamiya.

"Amamiya, you look like you haven't slept! Sleep is important for aspiring heroes like you!" Iida said, moving his arms in a robot-like manner.

"How would I..." Akio grumbled.

She's a pain in the ass.

The night before had been wasted as Suri wanted a bed to sleep on. The couch wouldn't suffice. Nuh-uh.

Soon homeroom started and everybody went back to their seats and Aizawa-sensei entered.

"Hope you're rested since yesterday's battle trial."

Of course not!

"I took the liberty of reading your marks and evaluation."

'!!' Went everybody's mind.

"Bakugou. Stop acting like a 7-year-old. You're wasting your own talent."

".....I know."

"And you. I want you in my office later, Amamiya."

"....yes sir."

"Now let's get on with the homeroom notices. I'm sorry to have to spring this on you all but... I'm gonna have to appoint the class president."

"WOAH PICK ME!! ME!!!"

"I WANNA BE THE CLASS PRESIDENT!!"

"THAT'S LIKE A LEADER POSITION!! PICK MEEEE!!"