Heartbreak

The other three recommended students arrived today.

"Ok class , we're going to go through the introduction right now that everyone has arrived." Aizawa said , peeping out of his sleeping bag.

"We'll go seat-wise" He added.

Unknown to Aizawa , 16 of those students already knew each other except their quirks which Iida thought would be good idea to only reveal in class.

The introduction started off with Yuga Aoyama. He introduced himself a French boy who loved sparkling. His quirk was Navel Laser.

Navel Laser gives Yuga the ability to fire sparkly laser beams from his navel.

Those beams can range from short to long-ranged, with strong enough recoil to propel the user through the air at a high speed.

Yuga's beams are powerful enough to destroy metal, although they do not appear to be lethal. They're bright enough to be used to illuminate dark areas or work as a beacon, which allows allies, as well as enemies, to locate Yuga's current position.

This Quirk can only be used for one second at a time, as otherwise overusing Navel Laser will cause continuous damage to Yuga's stomach.

Apparently , Yuga had been wearing his belt since childhood because of a birth defect which causes his quirk to leak out.

Like several other Quirks, Navel Laser has its own signature sound effect: "THOOM".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina Ashido - A girl of medium height , with pink skin and hair and rather square , black eyes which was some mutation caused by her quirk.

Quirk : (Acid) - allows her to shoot out a corrosive liquid from within her body and can control the degree of solubility, as well as its viscosity. She can use it offensively but has shown utility as well such as melting handholds for herself to climb with. She is also known to secrete the acid from her feet in order to slide around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuyu Asui - A girl of relatively thin build ,appearance like a frog.

Quirk : (Frog) allows her to do anything a frog can do such as: hopping long distances; jumping; sticking to walls extending her tongue, which can lift an entire person's body to a maximum of 20 meters; ejecting/washing her stomach and secreting toxic sticky liquid, and camouflage. However, when she is in cold environments for too long, she is unable to use her quirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenya Iida : Tenya is a relatively tall and muscular young man with a wide frame. He has short dark blue hair, flattened neatly down and parted on the left of his head, a small patch completely shaved near the base of his head, and rather square eyes, which match the notably pointed shape of his jaw.

Quirk : (Engine)manifested in the form of engines in his calves, giving him super speed. His engines have multiple gears, allowing him to switch between at least First, Second, or Third Gear (more are implied) depending on the situation. Much like a real engine, his Quirk requires that the exhaust pipes on the back of his legs remain clear of obstructions in order to function properly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ochaco Uraraka : A short girl of petite build, her skin fair and prone to blushing; she's always seen with a little pink mark on each of her cheeks no matter what her mood may be. Her eyes are large and round, their irises a warm brown, with rather thick upper eyelashes, two longer and more prominent ones protruding outwards on either side, and fewer but more individually pronounced lower eyelashes.