Four

A/N: Akio Amamiya looks like this.

You just decided to replace me, huh?

You decided to replace me for a kid with a fucking quirk. Was I really that worthless to you? It's like you lost me, so you brought another one. Fucking perfect. The perfect way to show that I never mattered to you.

Akio was a boy who went missing, stated in the records, two years ago. He just wanted to be free and wanted to restart altogether which resulted in him running away. He lived alone, and never really talked to people verbally which in turn made him socially awkward and now, antisocial. He just never found the need to make friends because he already had a twisted image in his mind of them. That's what stopped him. 'They just want to become friends for their own personal gain'.

Akio was one of the quieter people in the class , alongside Todoroki. It was like both of them had a mutual understanding. During math class, Aizawa was calling people up to the board and made them do large math problems together.

Todoroki and Akio nodded at each other, Akio went up to the board, did half of the sum which was then completed by Todoroki.

He didn't really talk that day. Not even a single sound came from him in the whole day. Even during lunch break, Uraraka, who wanted to talk to him since he saved her life at the entrance exam, ended up asking him yes or no questions with Akio only nodding.

Another few people tried to talk to him, but to their avail, he didn't even utter a single word.

Science class was relatively easy since the Ectoplasm gave them a pre-test. Apparently Momo Yaoyorozu and Akio Amamiya scored full on that. The reason people knew how much they scored was that a certain Pink girl had eavesdropped at the Teacher's lounge.

English had started out well with Present Mic but, he got distracted when Sparkly French Guy said some French word. Ultimately, Aoyama ended up teaching Present Mic how to roll his R's and the rest of the class got a free period.

Kirishima tried becoming Bakugou's friend as he was Manly but that boy didn't even give a shit. He just called him Shitty - Hair for brains. Which Kirishima somehow liked? idk he thought bakugou was manly and respected him

But the main highlight of his day was, he couldn't get Eri and All Might off his mind. He thought that he'd gotten over it when he ran away, but he wrong. He couldn't get a certain feeling off his chest.

At the same time, 7 students were really curious about Todoroki and Akio. They even went as far as devising a plan to intercept both of them, by forming two separate teams and then using Momo and Iida to intimidate them to bring them to some cafe. Then comes the asking questions part.

So, the Heroics period, which was free for them today as the teacher was out on a mission, also became free. During this time the people, namely :

-Uraraka

-Iida

-Yaoyorozu

-Kirishima

-Sero

-Kaminari

-Mineta ~ 'For checking out my competition'

-Jiro

-Mina

were deciding teams, Mineta being extra so he got kicked out.

Before leaving, Aizawa informed them that they'd be getting their Hero Costumes tomorrow and with that, school ended.

Time to put the plan in action.