FML

Today was the day.

The day they try out their new hero suits!

Akio teleported to class, he lived close by but was kinda a potato sometimes. He sat down behind Katsuki who was boasting about showing the 'extras' how it's done.

Akio was really excited about his hero suit. He had specified the materials, given the fitting and some of the perks it would have.

As Aizawa showed them the way to the dressing rooms, Mineta at that time found a hole in the wall, which could be used as a peephole to watch the girls undress.

Except, he got poked in his eye by Jiro's quirk.

The students got dressed and moved towards the artificial city.

Akio's costume looked like this. It was lightweight and flexible, and also had a classy look to it.

The students were really pleased with how their costumes looked, their functionality and comfort

The students were really pleased with how their costumes looked, their functionality and comfort. Momo's costume looked a little too revealing, though she needed it like that for her quirk.

"Hero course really is the best course..~," Mineta said, unfazed by the glares everybody were giving him.

"I'm liking everyone's styles!"

"I wish I'd drawn my request sketch a little better...My costume came out a bit puffy.." Uraraka commented embarrassingly on her costume.

The teachers weren't here yet so the students took this time to review their support gears. Which was only Bakugo, Amamiya, Asui, Kaminari, Jiro, Aoyama and Uraraka? Rest of them were gossiping and one of them was looking at all the girls with a perverted look on his face.

"I AM HERE!" All Might came in, with the #3 hero Evangelion.

He then proceeded to explain the exercise that would be conducted. 

"THIS WILL BE AN INDOOR BATTLE! IN FACT, TAKE TWO MORE STEPS AND YOU'LL BE THERE!" All paused for a second to catch his breath and look at everybody's reactions at the city. After all, he was the one who submitted the design~

"Villain cleanup is usually seen out in the open but, statistically, the better part of it is indoors. Most acts of villainy are committed indoors. Imprisonment, House arrest...The black market and the villain with intelligence is lurking in the shadows."

" For this test, you'll separate into 'hero' and 'villain' groups, FOR A TWO ON TWO TEAM BATTLE!"

"But what about foundational training, kero?" Asui asked.

"THIS IS FOUNDATIONAL TRAINING!"

"So, how do we determine the winners?" Momo asked.

"Is it okay if we just blow them away?" Bakugo asked, but calmly.

"Is there a threat of expulsion....like with Aizawa sensei's exercise???" Uraraka asked hesitantly.

"If we're separating into groups would be the best way to do so?" Iida asked fair and square.

"Doesn't this cape look killer on me ...?" Aoyama asked.

The thing was, these questions were all asked at the same time.

"HNNNNN~~~ I CAN'T HEAR YOU ALL IF YOU SPEAK AT ONCE!!!"

"For this training, we have the villains guard a nuclear weapon they intend to deploy. The heroes must stop them and their nefarious scheme before it's too late!"

"If heroes capture the villains before time runs out, then the heroes win! If the villains are able to stall the heroes for 15 minutes without getting captured, the villains win!"

"Anyways, LET'S START THIS!"

After All Might said that, Amamiya could see Evangelion stealing glances at Eri.

Eri's hero costume included the wrapping cloth rope thing that Aizawa used on her arms and overall, she wore casual clothes

Eri's hero costume included the wrapping cloth rope thing that Aizawa used on her arms and overall, she wore casual clothes. The horn on her head now looked like a unicorn'.

"But Sensei, how do we choose the teams?"

"I'm getting to that young man!"

Heroes often don't get the desired partner they want so, they constantly have to improvise.

Akio could sense curiosity in the crowd after All Might explained the lottery system of choosing teams. Everybody was anxious about who their partner would be as they never saw the others use their quirks.

A - Uraraka and Akio

B - Todoroki and Shoji

C - Momo, Eri and Mineta

D - Bakugo and Iida

E - Mina and Aoyama

F - Koda and Sato

G - Jiro and Kaminari

H - Asui and Tokoyami 

I - Ojiro and Tooru

J - Kirishima and Sero

"AND THE FIRST TWO TEAMS TO DO THIS COMBAT TRAINING ARE--------- TEAM A AND D"

Ahhh This sucks.

Quirks:

Happiness/Joy: Teleportation

Info: User can teleport to any place they've been to before or a place in their range of sight.

Drawbacks: It takes the same amount of energy you would've used to reach your destination.