Declaration of war

" Oww," Shigaraki dragged his body through the portal, "They injured both my arms and legs... We were completely defeated... Even Noumu was done in!" Shigaraki whined, "Our underlings were routed instantly... Even the kids were strong... And the symbol of peace was none the worse for wear... You were totally wrong, sensei......"

"No, I wasn't," A voice spoke through a computer, "But you know, it seems they underestimated us. I'm glad the villain alliance's name is so cheap. Incidentally, I was simply overly optimistic.

"What has become of the noumu? Has the body not been retrieved yet?"

"I'm afraid it was sent flying. And if we don't know the precise coordinates of the location, we wouldn't be able to find it no matter how many times I warped. We just didn't have that kind of time." Kurogiri justified.

"Even though I went as far as loading him with powers to rival All Might...Oh well. Can't be helped."

"Power like All Might's...That reminds me...There was one kid....whose power was similar to yours, sensei..." Shigaraki said, still on the floor, unable to get up.

"Is that so? I need you to find his heritage, then. Looks like this operation didn't fail after all!"

----

"All right everybody, it's time for homeroom," Todoroki said, his voice more monotonous than usual.

Just as he said that Aizawa entered the room, every inch of him wrapped in bandages.

"Morning." He greeted.

"AIZAWA SENSEI, YOU'RE ALREADY BACK?!?!" The class was in awe.

"That's beyond 'Pro'!!" Kaminari complimented.

"Sensei are you really alright??" Uraraka asked hints of concern in her voice.

"Don't concern yourselves over me. After all, the battle hasn't really ended for you, yet," He scared the students, "UA's sports festival is arriving boys and girls."

Everybody felt relieved but stressed at the same time. 

"What would happen if the villains infiltrated it as well?" Mineta asked, being the dipshit he usually is.

"On the contrary: Since we're going ahead with the festival, it means that the school is confident that it has all its ducks in a row when it comes to crisis control. I hear that police presence will be 5 times bigger than normal, example. What you should be thinking about is... what a huge chance this sports festival brings for you." 

"That means all the heroes are going to be scouting for sidekicks or potential successors!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Dumbasses like you are the ones who are stuck as sidekicks forever," Eri responded.

"Dude," Kaminari said with a pout, "Uncool."

"Naturally, entering the squad of a famous hero gives you status and experience. Remember, time is limited. If you get noticed by a pro hero, the gives your future a brighter outcome. This is the only chance you'll get once a year, for a total of 3 times. If you truly aim to be a hero, this is an event you can't overlook." 

These words etched themselves into everybody's mind.

The day went on as normal, everybody was hyped and stressed. They had to uphold UA's reputation as the best hero school in the nation.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" Eri screeched after opening the main door to the class after the 4th period was over.

"They're crowding the exit! What are they here for!?" Mineta said, being the dipshit he usually is.

"They wanna see the gang who pulled through the villain ambush, They're checking us out before the big battle, ya dumb asshole," Bakugo said, his calm demeanour almost unreal.

Mineta screeched on the inside, a look of fear on his face as he pointed towards Bakugo.

"Sorry, that's him when he's in neutral mode.." Eri apologised from his side.

Suddenly, Bakugo raised his voice, "IT'S POINTLESS TO TRY SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF, YA DAMN MOB?!"

"DON'T GO CALLING PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW A 'MOB' RIGHT OFF THE BAT!" Iida yelled, keeping his priorities in check.

"I came to see what you kids are made of, true, but I didn't think that you'd be this arrogant. Are all the kids enrolled here, act this way?" A certain boy said, with lilac-coloured hair.

Ooh, Bakugo's ego suffered a big hit here. If you know Bakugo, there's one thing that you never do to him. And it's this.

Bakugo managed to keep his anger in check here.

"I'm a bit disillusioned. So that's it, huh? There are lots of kids who wind up in the general education department or other departments because they failed the heroics one. Did you know that?"

Bakugo just stood there, listening to him, patiently.

"And based on the results of the sports festival, people can even com under review to be transferred to heroics. And the reverse is also a possible outcome. Scoping out the competition? If nothing else, a general ed kid like me is thinking, ' Hey, why don't I try pulling the rug from under those heroics kids while they're on their high horses? ' Consider this a declaration of war."

----

After school ended, Aizawa had one more stop to make before going home.

"This is Amamiya's house, right?" Aizawa asked, eyeing the girl carefully after she opened the door.

'So he has a sibling now?' Aizawa thought.

"Mhm," Shiori said.

She let the man in, offering him tea and snacks.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Shota Aizawa, Amamiya's homeroom teacher. He was supposed to receive his badge today, being the class president, but he didn't come. Any reasons?" Aizawa knew Amamiya for about 10 months now. If anything, that boy never informed him before doing anything not involving him.

"He suffered from the drawbacks of his quirk, and he has a high fever. Though it should be down by now."

"Specify. Which quirk? I've never seen him having any severe drawbacks."

"His quirk. The others' drawbacks aren't even comparable to the whole thing. Shouldn't you be knowing this, since you're his teacher?" 

Aizawa really didn't know about this one. He knew Amamiya hid a lot of things, but how'd he manage to suppress this one? He seemed normal at the USJ.

"Anyways, can I meet him?"

"He-he wants his privacy."

"I see. Then I suppose you'll relay the badge to him, then? "

"Yeah." Shiori nodded.

"I'll be off, then." He said, walking towards the door.

A/N: My exams are starting on 5th August, so my next update will be after 20th. Though I might post spoilers in between or even a flashback chapter this week if I pull through.

That's all!