Chapter 50 : Marriage?!

Start from the beginning

"Of course you do." he leaned back against the chair.

A while later, a young waitress approached us with the menus and poured some water into our glasses then left.

"Do you see anything you like?" he asked while flapping through the menu.

"I don't know. I've never been here before. What's good here?"

"How about we try their pasta?"

"Okay." I nodded and closed my menu.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress asked.

"Yea. We'll have the Cajun Pasta, please." Justin ordered for both of us.

"Coming right up." she took our orders and left.

"So..." he trailed off, clasping his hands together on the table in front of him.

"What?" I frowned.

"Can we forget about that Ashley, please?" he tilted his head to the side.

I didn't say a word and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not gonna let that whore get anywhere near you ever again, okay?" he looked in the eye.

"Fine." I pouted and looked the other way.

"Don't worry. I'll text her now and tell her that I'm gonna murder her if she dare to talk to you again." he joked, digging out his phone.

"Go ahead." I challenged him.

"No problem, babe."

The boy in front of me is perfect. His hair is the colour of dark roasted beans and his eyes are the ocean, so full of life yet so uncertain. The icy blueness is breathtaking and so intense. I love and enjoy this moment. Is there anything more beautiful I can do with this moment?

For a moment, I realized that I haven't got his picture taken on my phone yet. Not that he didn't have hundreds of photos in his Instagram. I just wanted his picture for myself. A photo of him that has never seen by anyone else except for me.

I dug out my phone, placed it slowly on the table and turned the camera on. He was too busy looking through his phone and didn't even notice what I was doing.

"Justin?" I called, trying to steal his attention.

"Hmmm..." he made a humming sound but didn't lift his head up to look at me.

"Justin?" I called again but a little bit louder this time and he glanced at me. I immediately snapped his photo before he even got to process what I was doing.

 I immediately snapped his photo before he even got to process what I was doing

"Wait a minute. Did you just take my picture?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yup." I grinned, looking at the photo that I snapped on my phone.

"That's called stealing you know?" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"No it's not." I protested, scowling at him.

"You should ask me first before you take my picture. I wasn't ready. I bet that picture of me is hideous." he pointed towards my phone.

"Nope. It's perfect. See?" I held out my phone in front of his face for him to look at it.

"No. That's not cool." he shook his head, trying to snatch my phone from me.

"Aaaa aaa. Just look at it." I moved my phone away from him.

"Have it your way then." he crossed his arms, leaning against the chair.

"Alright." I was cheering like a child.

"Camila?" he called.

"Yea. What is it?" I asked but didn't look at him because I was too busy looking at his photo that I just took.

"Will you marry if asked you to?" he asked, out of the blue.

The moment I heard the word 'Marry', my phone nearly slipped out of my hand but luckily it didn't smash onto the floor. What?! Marriage? Has he lost his marbles?