Chapter 35 : A jerk and a playboy

Hey guys! 👋🏻
Let me know what do you think about the story so far 🌸
I'll drop a picture of Justin as well 💋

After I ended the call with my dad, I thought to myself that it has been a while since the last time I accessed my Instagram account. I was feeling a little bit bored actually so I decided to open it.

I opened the Instagram app and started scrolling some posts when I noticed a follow request. This must be Justin as I remembered that he told me to accept his follow request on Instagram. I clicked the accept button and followed him back. His account wasn't private and he had over 3000 followers.

"That's impressive." I whispered quietly to myself.

I scrolled through his photos and he had almost 500 posts. Some of them were photos of him during a party with his friends. Boy! He was a party boy back then in England. There were also shirtless selfies of him but I tried to ignore them. Astaghfirullah!

He just posted a new photo of him 10 minutes ago and had already reached 150 likes also a bunch of comments that were mostly from girls. He's a jerk and a playboy! Wait a second! Is this jealousy? I hope not! Snap out of it, Camila!

 He's a jerk and a playboy! Wait a second! Is this jealousy? I hope not! Snap out of it, Camila!

He was wearing a black sweater with a hoodie and a dark shirt. His hair was a mess. This must be a fresh one because I was sure those were the clothes that he wore to school the other day.

I was scrolling through his photos when I received a private message from him on Instagram.

justinwalker : Hey! Thanks for the follow 😏

camila_ahmad : You're welcome, jerk 😘

justinwalker : You're gonna get that when I see
                          you tomorrow 😡

camila_ahmad : Good luck with that 🤪

I was getting sleepy and the urge to go to bed took over my whole body. I closed my Instagram and rested my head on the fluffy pillow. I was drifted off to beddy bye land.

***************

The sound of my alarm woke me up and I went straight to the bathroom. I got out, blew dry my hair off and started digging out some clothes from the closet. I've decided to slip on a dark pair of jeans with a purple sweatshirt. I wrapped the black hijab with crystal beads that my mom gave me for my birthday around my head.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I gave my mom a kiss on her cheek and her smile grew wider when she noticed me wearing the hijab that she gave me. I hurried myself outside to catch the bus.

I arrived at school and went straight to the hallway. I stopped by my locker to gather some books for the first class and I felt a tall figure was standing right behind me. This must be Justin! I turned around and there he was looking directly into my eyes.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a playful way.

"Yea. I'm looking for my girlfriend. Have you seen her?" he smirked.

"Oh, I didn't know you have a girlfriend. What is she like?"

"Well, she's cute. Big blue-green eyes, skinny, short and perfect teeth. She wears a black hijab today." he crossed his arms.

"So you think I'm short?"

"It's pretty obvious." I tried to give him my best death stare. It's true actually. I'm 5'4 and he on the other hand is 6'3. He's way taller than me and anyone can definitely tell the difference when we're walking together.

"You're such a jerk." I shook my head in disbelief.

"So what? I've been told like a million times."

"Nice photos by the way." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment." he chuckled and I gave him the 'piss off' look.

We walked to class together and went our separate ways because he didn't take history class with me. He told me to wait for him when my class is dismissed.

***************

"Hey there, short! How's history class?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Not cool." I said, trying to push him aside.

"Camila!" Derin interrupted me from behind and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

When she let me go, she noticed that Justin was standing next to me. She looked at him and then back to me. There was this kinda serious and 'what is he doing here' expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, I trying to break the awkwardness of staring at each other.

"Yea. I'm totally fine." she nodded.

"I'll catch up with you later, Camila." Justin said and walked away.

"Okay." I called to him.

"You guys seemed pretty close. What happened?" she asked obviously curious. Justin Walker the jerk that has been teasing me since his first day ended up being friends with me could definitely drives anyone crazy.

"Nothing. He's no longer being a jerk to me." I tried to come up with that for now.

"So you guys are friends?"

"Maybe." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You know what? Let's go. We're gonna be late for the next period." I tried to drop the subject and rushed to class.