Chapter 17 : Is he jealous?

After I left Adam, I went to follow Justin. I didn't know exactly where he was heading so I just followed him from behind. He was walking really fast. I couldn't actually keep up with him.

"Justin? Justin! Where are we going?" I said but he ignored me completely.

"Justin! Didn't you hear me?" I asked again but even louder this time. There was still no answer.

"Okay. Stop!" I yelled. Luckily he stopped and turned to me. His face was turning red which indicated that he was upset about something.

"What's wrong with you?" I lowered my voice.

"What's wrong with me? You're asking what's wrong with me? You're the one who's trying to get away from me!" he yelled right in my face while pointing his index finger towards me.

"Okay. Let me rephrase that. You're the one who's trying to rape me in the forest yesterday and you're also the one who punched Adam just now." I shouted back at him.

"Don't be ridiculous, Camila." he said, placing both of his hands on his face.

"Trust me. I wasn't trying to rape you. I swear to God. I was just messing around with you like I always did." he clarified.

"Oh, so you think that's funny?" I was trying my best to be serious.

"Camila. You don't understand. I was..." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Then try me! Make me understand!" I raised my voice as a sign of desperation to know the truth.

"Fine. I don't like seeing you with that Adam." he crossed his arms.

After he said that, I automatically recalled what he said to me when we were in the forest which led to all of this nonsense.

*Flashbacks*

"Is Adam you're boyfriend?"

"Come again?"

"Adam. Are you guys like dating or something?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm afraid that question is not on the list."

"Why can't you just answer the damn question?"

"Fine. You wanna know? He's not my boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend before. There. Happy?"

"I don't believe you."

"Fine. Have it your way!"

"What? You don't think I can give you what you want? You think he's the only guy that can give it to you?"

*End of flashbacks*

"Oh, so you're saying that you're jealous. Is that it?" I asked sarcastically. Is he jealous? Justin Walker jealous? That's impossible and definitely not because of my close relationship with Adam.

"Is that a crime?" he asked, still crossing his arms.

"You're disgusting. After what you did to me? I don't think I can forgive you. I'm leaving." I said and started walking away.

"Camila, please. I'm sorry." his voice was filled with desperation but I couldn't care less about it anymore.

"Goodbye, Justin." I waved my hand but didn't turn to face him.

After I finished with Justin, I went back to find Adam. I was so worried about his condition but he was nowhere to be found. I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket and I saw a text from Derin.

Derin : Camila. Where are you? Adam and I are at the first aid room. He's hurt.

Me : I'm coming.

I replied her text and slipped my phone back into my pocket and went sprinting to the first aid room. I reached the room and began searching for them. I saw Adam was being treated by Derin herself and approached them.

"Adam. Are you okay?" I panicked.

"Calm down, Camila. I'm fine. It's nothing." he confirmed his condition.

"What actually happened, Camila?" Derin asked.

"Justin hit him. That's what happened." I said.

"Astaghfirullah. What's his problem actually? He's beginning to get on my nerves." her eyebrows plunged into an angry frown.

"I don't know but you guys shouldn't be anywhere near him. Especially you, Adam." I warned them.

"Really, Camila? I'm gonna kill that guy." Adam said sarcastically. I know he's still angry after that asshole punched him in the face earlier today. I absolutely don't want them to get into a fight because of me. That's stupid!

"Anyway, did you tell the teacher about what happened?" I asked Adam. I was asking for confirmation actually because the teacher should have been the one who treated Adam if he reported about it and not Derin.

"No. There's no need for that. It's not a big deal." he said and I nodded.

"It's already late. We should go to class." Derin said while looking at her watch.

"Let's go." I said and rushed our way to class.