Chapter 20

There's Smoke up there. Lawd Jesus. Whew!! Dat man dere...

But That Dick Print Tho!

*Smoke POV*

"Aye bruh, You got something on you?" Trel asked me. I'm glad its him and not somebody else. I thought I was gone have kill somebody. And i didn't wanna have to do that in front of my baby girl.

"Maaan, I told you not to come around here. I told you to hit my line whenever you needed something. I ain't know who you was pulled up at my house. You got my ole lady scared and shit." I said.

Aeryelle don't know I still slang dope. She thought I stopped after I got locked up. Its not like I need money, but you can never have enough. As long as its money to make, I'm makin it. After I seen all the charges they had on me,I now know what I did wrong and how to fix it. I'm not getting caught this time.

"My bad Dawg. My phone off..." he said.

"Sooooo...you ain't got no money to pay your phone bill....but you tryna buy some dope?" I asked.

"Bruh. Just gimme my dope so I can go." Trel said giving me the money.

I let him get that dope off me and he dapped me up.

"Iight, I'll see you nigga." Trel said.

"Iight bruh." I said.

I walked back to the car and got in.

I looked over at Aery and she looked like she had a attitude. I mean her arms was crossed, leg was shakin and all dat.

I already knew what was up.

I sighed.

"Wassup Aery?" I asked.

"You know what the fuck is up." She said not even looking my way.

I stayed quiet.

"So you just not gone say nothing like I'm talking to my goddamned self?" She asked talking with her hands.

"Nah." I said staring off into space.

"You know what, I'm not dealing with this shit." She said getting out the car. She slammed the door.

I got out the car and ran over to her.

"Come're Ma..." I said pulling her close too me by her waist.

"Nah! Don't touch me!" She said moving my arm away from her. She started to walk away from me but i grabbed her arm.

She looked back at me and gave me a mean ass mug.

I have her that 'Bring Yo Ass Here And I Ain't Playing' look.

Her facial expression softened some.

I pulled her back.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Nothin..." She said while looking down.

I lifted her head.

"Tell me.." I said to her with my index finger still under her chin.

"I don't want you selling drugs no more." She said.

"Why? They're wasn't a problem before, so why now? You act like I'm fresh out here. I know the game baby, i ain't new to these streets." I said.

"Look in the backseat of the car." She said. I looked.

"Who do you see back there?" She asked

"I see my baby girl" I said.

"Exactly. Now look at me." She said. I did as told.

She grabbed both of my hands and placed them on her belly. Lil man man was moving around.

"Now what do you feel in there?" she asked.

"Our son." I replied.

"Exactly. You didn't have a family before. Now you do. We have babies that depend on us. I don't need you out here getting shot at or set up. We need you. Niala already lost Cam, she don't need to loose you too baby. And lord knows i can't take care of them by myself..." She said.

I started thinking about what she was saying.

She let out a sigh. I put all of my attention back on her.

"Just promise me you'll find another hustle....Our kids don't need to be apart of this fast lifestyle." She said holding on to me. I looked into her eyes.

"Okay Ma..." I said.

I kissed her soft lips and she went in the house.

I went to get Niala out the car.

I opened the car door and unbuckled her car seat. I got her out and I held her close to my chest. As we were walking up the stairs I could hear her breathing softly.

We got in the house and i tried to lay her down in the crib in her room. She grabbed on to my shirt. She didn't want me to put her down, But that's okay cuz I wanna hold her. That's my Lil lady.

I went back to the living room with Niala and sat down on the couch. I was just watching TV but then my eyes started getting heavy.

I woke up a hour later with Niala still on my chest. She hadn't moved a muscle. Then I seen a flash go off all in my face.

I seen Aeryelle taking a picture of us.

"Aww...y'all so cute!! Imma put y'all on Instagram.."she said.

I shook my head at her and got up to put my Lil one in her crib. I put Niala down in her room and quietly went into me and Aery room.

I closed the door softly and snuck up behind Aeryelle who was in the bed. She screamed and got under the covers.

"Girl get yo scary ass out from under the covers." I said.

"No! " She yelled.

"Iight." I said.

I went to the foot of the bed and put my head under the covers.

"Since yo ass wanna be childish and take pictures,i wanna play too" I said.

I crawled under the covers and trailed my hands along the outside of her thighs. I reached her panty line and gently pulled them bitches down. She lifted her hips so i could get her panties past that fatty. I threw em to the side and departed her legs. I lifted the covers so i could see her beautiful face. I looked at her to ask for confirmation and she nodded. I kissed her all the way down to her navel. I left passion marks on her thighs. I know she wants me to stop teasing her but I'm trying to build up the anticipation...

I bet she up there dying like "I wish he would just eat me out already!"

I knew she couldn't wait any longer, so i decided not to make her.

I slipped my tongue in that box............and she was over with.

=============

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES.

COMMENT!!!!