Chapter 24

*Weeeeeks later ☺*

*Smoke Pov*

*Snoring extra loud*

"Smoke. " I heard someone say, but I thought I was dreaming.

"August! " I heard Aery say in a panic.

I got up and looked around cuz I thought something was wrong.

I looked at the the clock and it was 4:47 in the morning.

I cut the lamp on and looked over at her.

"What's wrong baby? " I asked her. She look like she had just seen a ghost.

She looked at me while holding her stomach.

"Is it the baby? Tell me what's wrong love!" But as soon as the words left my mouth I felt something wet in the bed.

I felt around and looked at Aery who looked like a deer in headlights.

"I think my water just broke." She said on the verge of tears.

"But it's too early, you just barely 8 months." I said getting up out of the bed. I paced the floor.

"You can't hold it?" I asked her.

Her eyes damn near turned red.

"NO I CAN'T FUCKIN HOLD IT!!!" She yelled at me.

"I know, I'm sorry. That was stupid." I said.

"Smoke, I'm scared." She said crying.

I was too honestly, but I'm the man and I gotta let her think I got everything figured out, but I don't.

"Baby, I know you're scared. But I got you. " I said walking over to her. I kissed her forehead and put my hands on top of hers which were on her belly.

"Go get out of those wet clothes and dont worry about anything else. Just calm down. " I told her while getting my phone from my side of the bed.

She waddled to the bathroom while I called Djaay.

It took him a minute to answer the phone, but when he did... I felt like I could smell his morning breath thru the phone.

"Nigga, do you know what time it is? " he asked.

"Yes, I do, but unfortunately babies don't have good timing. " i said to him.

The line got quiet .

"Yo! Are you serious? The baby coming already? " he asked.

"Yes and I need y'all to meet us at the hospital." I said.

"Say no mo bruh." He said and we hung up.

I got the bag that we packed for the baby when this day finally came, mine and Aery's bag and I also got Naila's bag and put them on the bed. So I had everybody clothes together and all Niala and the baby stuff.

I'm glad we got bored last week and packed the bag just to have something to do.

Aery came out the bathroom and almost doubled over in pain. She was holding on to the door frame as her other hand was on her belly. She cried out in pain.

"Baby, we gotta go now! " she said while still holding on to the door frame.

"Okay baby. " i rushed over to her and helped get her to the living room. I got Niala from her crib and I helped Aery to the car. I put Niala in her car seat and then went and got the overnight bags.

I passed by a mirror on my way out and realized I still had my night clothes on.

Dick just swangin in my pajama pants.

Fuck it, I got more important shit to worry bout.

I left out the condo, locked up, and got in the car.

We finna have a baby.

===========
I know it's short but I'm currently working on the next chapter.

I had y'all waiting to long so I figured I would give y'all SOMETHING to read while I do a real good long ass chapter.

Excuse my mistakes loves.