Chapter 7

*Smoke POV*

After Aery had gotten out the shower I stepped in. I started thinking about all the shit I had planned for tonight. I had to make sure everything was perfect while she was gone earlier. I was kind of worried that the events that had taken place earlier would effect what's about to happen. I stepped out the shower and dried off.

"OH MY GOSH!!" I heard Aery yell.

I smiled and walked out the bathroom in just my towel. I made my way to the living room. And there was Aery sitting at the computer. She turned around, jumped up and hugged me. She kissed me like a million times.

"Oh my God, Smoke! When did yu do this???" She asked.

"I can't tell yu that." I said smiling.

She hugged me once again while jumping up and down.

"Hold on Aery! Yu bout yo unleash the tiger" I said tryna hold on to my towel. "And yu need to stop jumping for yu shake that baby out." I said.

"I'm sorry!! I can't help it! I've never been to the beach!" She said still exited. I was happy to see her smile.

I planned this out yesterday. I booked me Aery and Niala a hotel suite right on the beach. I thought this would be the perfect first vacation for us, considering that none of us have ever been to the beach. After I got hotel room, I left the cite up cuz I knew she was eventually gonna get on the internet. I thought this would be better than me telling her where we were going. I bet she never seen this coming.

"When we leaving?" Aery asked.

"Look at the date bae." I said.

She looked on the computer and ran to the bedroom. I walked back there and she was already pulling out luggage.

"We need to pack some snacks for Niala and we gotta get gas and yu need to pack ..."

"Bae. Chill out." I said. I reached in the closet and pulled out all new luggage packed full of new clothes, shoes and everything.

"You're so good to me." She said walking up to me. I kissed her.

"It ain't nothing for me to spoil yu." I sung as I took both of her hands.

"I am the luckiest girl in the world. I love yu so much." she said.

"And I love yu too. With all my heart." I said. "Now I need to put my clothes on and yu need to get Niala ready."

I went to put my clothes on and she got Juice ready.

In about 20 minutes we was ready to go. We made sure that everything was off in the house and I grabbed my weapons. I couldn't leave the house without my boo, Katie. That's the name i gave my 45. I gotta protect my family at all times. Yu never know wen some nigga gone try to jump stupid. Although I never let Katie speak,Wen she start talkin....niggas listen.She so bad I gotta make niggas bow down to her. I dare somebody to fuck widd us while they think I'm slipping. They gone have to kiss Katie ass.

Anyway.

We had buku's of luggage. I decided that we should take the Range so I put all our shit in the trunk and we got in. I put the address in the GPS and we headed off to the beach.

We left the house at like 5:30 in the afternoon. The estimated travel time is somethin like 4 Hours.....but that's without stopping. I might as well add another 30-45 minutes because I'm traveling with a pregnant female and a two year old. There is going to be endless bathroom breaks and McDonalds stops. But its all good.

I'm low key exited to be going to the beach. I heard yu never wanna go back home when yu visit. I can't wait to see Niala face when she see the ocean. Its gone be priceless.

I was getting tired of Aeryelle ole female ass music. Tawkin bout surfboards n shit. I was gettin bored so I cut on my music. Now I got something to ride to.

"I be feelin like the man when I walk thru.." I sung along with Rich Homie.

"How about we go by the drive thru so I can get something to eat." Aery said.

McDonalds stop #1

We ain't been driving for 45 minutes yet.

I slowed down and pulled into the McDonalds. I pulled up to the drive thru.

"Hi, Welcome to McDonalds.May I take your order?" The girl on the other side of the speaker said.

"Yea, hol'up." I said.

"Bae what yu want?" I asked.

"Ummmm...I want 2 Bacon mcdoubles,a large fry, 2 chocolate chip cookies and a large mango smoothie. Oh! and ask them if they can put barbeque sauce on my burgers. Thanks babe." She said. Gracious that girl know she can put down some food. Half of it goes to the baby...and the other half goes straight to her ass. That thang getting fatter.

"And get Juice a 4 piece kids meal and a apple juice." she said.

"Iight." I said. I told the lady what all we wanted and she have me the total. I drove up to the first window. This ratchet ass, ghetto ass, hoochie ass, stank ass hoe was tryna flirt with me. I mean she looked like 'Hell no' and 'No hell'. Crusty ass weave. Then her breath had the nerve to be smellin like a bucket of kick ass. Aery saw her and started mugging. Bae ain't even had to do that. Cuz there was absolutely NO competition between her and ole dusty. Bae won. She got all the trophies. Dusty told me the total and I gave her the money.

"Here's ur change, boo. Come back and see me." She handed me my change. I smirked, pulled up to the second window, and yet another ratchet was tryna holla. I looked in inside of the McDonalds and seen ratchet hoes every damn where. Damn! Do this town consist of nothing but ugly bitches??

"Here's your order, boo. Its there anything else...I can get yu?" She asked seductively. I knew wish she meant.

I hit her with that "Hell no." and I drove my ass back to the highway. I mean,I understand I'm a handsome young man, but don't try to holla and be on that slick shit when I'm with my lady. I mean yu can see her on the passenger side. Plus my baby in the back. That's just showin my fam mad disrespect. That's just like yu saying "Oh I see yo pregnant gf beside yu and yo baby in the backseat but fuck em. Wassup widd your number tho." Like, no bitch, no.

~~~3 Hours & 45 Minutes Later~~~

It was a long ass journey, but we finally made it. After 2 McDonalds stops and 3 bathroom breaks we finally got to the beach. Niala was knocked out but she woke up when I tried to take her out her car seat.

"I get in water! " She said almost jumping out my arms.

"Naw baby..yu can't get in the ocean. Its too dark and I might loose yu. Yu want daddy to loose you?" I asked.

"No." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her little nose.

"Well I don't wanna loose yu either, pretty girl."

I walked over to the passenger side and opened Aeryelle's door. I kissed her and she woke up.

"We here baby." I said.

"We here??!?" She said tryna jump out the car. I slowed her down.

"Damn baby!! The beach ain't goin nowhere. The water don't rollback like Walmart boo.. Be careful..." I said.

"Okay Okay...I'm just so exited!!" She said.

"I am too but let's go check in."

We checked in and all that boring stuff. I got our room key and we headed up to our room. Aeryelle unlocked the door and gasped.

"Omg!! This is gorgeous Smoke!" She said. I put Niala down and brought in the bags. Aeryelle went and looked thru the room.

I Was proud of myself. I got us a suite right on the beach. I stepped out on the balcony and I could hear the roar of the waves.

Im about to make this vacation memorable.

==============

Excuse My Mistakes!!

Comment!

What's gone happen??

Y'all think Smoke gone turn again?