Chapter 18

*Aery POV*

"Smoke."

"Yea bae?" He asked from the bathroom.

"You got a new DM."

"See what it is." He said.

I swear, If I open this message and its another set of long ass lopsided ass titties, Stank ass booty, or wrinkly ass kat imma know sumn.

If you gone gone be DMing my man some raunchy pictures, bitch make sure you being your best. Cuz yo corroded ass titties ain't cute.

And sure enough...when I opened the DM. It was another bitch tryna show her pussy *Migos and R. Kelly voice*

"What is it bae?" asked coming out the bathroom with a towel required around his sexy body.

"Another lil chicken head tryna get at you." I answered.

"Let her know wassup bae." He said.

Shidd...he ain't have to tell me twice. I let that petty bitch have it.

I was typing so hard I broke a sweat.

"I'm tired if these lil nat nat's, Swoop's, Chicken heads, oaks, bustdowns, thots, Squally's, hoes, tricks, woop d woo's, bops,  pop pop's, loose pussy broads, hoochies, bird's, Nappy headed chanks, stank booty's and lil scoot scoot ass bitches tryna get up with you." I said to Smoke.

"Damn! They got that many names?" Smoke asked while getting dressed.

"Hell yea." I said.

"Aery, you know I'm not worried about any of them hoes. " He said sitting on the bed next to me.

"All my attention is on you and these thick ass thighs." He said slapping one of my legs.We both laughed.

"Baby I know that already...but what would you do if there was an ass of niggas DMing me pictures of they winkies." I said.

"Oh, I would personally customize a very thoughtful message to each of these niggas. If they send me some BS back imma snoop on they page. If they leave they location on in they last pic. Imma pull up on em." He said."Imma let that choppa sang."

"So why ain't can't pull up on these hoes?" I asked.

"Cuz you pregnant and you need to sit yo ass down somewhere. Don't stress about them goofies." He said before kissing me.

"Iight babe." I said.

"Get up, We gotta go get our lil lady." Smoke said.

I got up off the bed and put my shoes on.

We headed out to the car and I texted Justin to get his address. He sent it back and we were on our way.

" Tounge kissin n bitin in public (Can't see you niggas)

No feelings, aint no bitch I'm trustin (Can't see you niggas)

Faces that she make disgusting

(Can't see you niggas)

Throwing dick inside her stomach

(Can't see you niggas)

Cause hurt cuz I been hurt before (Can't see you niggas)

Love dont live here anymore

(Can't see you niggas)

Racks spent on designer frames (Can't see you niggas)

Rocking shades to hide the pain

(I can't see you niggas)

Money ain't shit, Got it all day