Chapter 21

That's Beez

*Smoke POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling kind of bad. I just lied to my girl. I'm not gonna stop hustlin. She just gone have to accept that. That's the only way I know how to make money. I don't know nothing else.

I rolled over and Aery wasn't in the bed.

"Baby!" I called for her. No answer.

I sat up in the bed trying to listen for any movement In  the house. There was none.

I got up and went to Niala's room and she wasn't there either. I raised my eyebrow while wondering where they could be.

I went in the kitchen and looked in the fridge by default. No i wasn't looking for them in the fridge, but you know how you kind of do shit automatically when you go to a certain place? That's what the fuck just happened.

And judging by the lack of food in the muhfucka, I'm willing to bet money they went to the grocery store.

I closed the fridge and went and got my phone off the charger. I unlocked my phone and sure enough, Aery texted me and said her and little one went grocery shopping. I exited out of my messages and flopped on the bed.

I didn't realized my muscles were tensed up until after they had relaxed.

I guess I be a little nervous when I don't know where they at. They all i got left in the world, i ain't tryna lose em.

I looked up at the ceiling and i had another uneasy feeling in my stomach.

I pulled the message back up and the time she sent it was at 10:09. That was almost a hour ago, and anything could happen in a hour.

I called her and made sure they was okay, which they were.

I know i sound crazy, obsessive, and paranoid but you would be too if you would have went thru what i have.

I got up out the bed for a second time and took a shower. I got out and brushed my teeth n shit. After all that i put on some  grey jogging pants and went in the living room. It was time to roll up ⛽⛽✈✈.

I rolled my blunt and lit it and right when i took the first hit somebody stupid ass wanna knock on the door.

I sucked my teeth and got up and answered the door. I was Finna cuss somebody tf out, but it was my nigga Beez and i couldn't do him like that. After all that shit ole had him going thru.

"Wassup man?" I asked him and i gave him dap.

"Nothing...man. Am i interrupting something?" Beez asked.

"Nah man, just this wake and bake session. " I said and we both laughed. I let Beez in and we sat in the living room. Beez tried to sit in my chair but i wasn't having that.

"Nah buz, you gots to get up out my seat." i said. And he got up and sat on the couch.

"You would be the nigga trippin bout a chair." Beez said.

"Hell yea, this is what i call "The King's Chair". Aeryelle ain't even allowed to sit in it." i said taking a hit.

"Yea Iight." Beez said.

"Whatchu mean 'Yea Iight'?" I asked, passing Beez the blunt.

"So you telling me that Aeryelle don't sit in that chair?" he asked.

"Nope." i said waiting on Beez to pass the loud.

"So you'll make your pregnant fiance get out of your seat?" he asked.