When Bill know that Dipper won't answer him. He turns to his sister, "do you two know each other? Because I feel like you two damn know well each other." He growls.

Wynn smoothens her collar. "Why don't you ask Dipper?" She hums.

Bill now glares at her. "Stop it--"

"She was there, Bill." Dipper cuts in. He was fighting back tears. All of those memories when he ran away, came rushing in. All of those times where he almost got robbed, raped, or even killed. He was so closed of getting himself killed.

A line appear between Bill's eyebrows. Obviously, confused. His jaw tightened. "You mean in your incident?" He said.

Dipper nodded, taking a huge breath in. "We met.. back then.. when I ran away and landed on Gravity Falls." His eyes drew up and met with Wynn's neutral gaze at him, "she's the one who got me in that incident and this phobia." He concluded.

His lover's jaw dropped as terror crossed Bill's face. He faced Wynn, for the first time in his life, he saw her serious-looking. He swallowed. "Is this true, Wynn?" He asked.

There's nothing to lie about now, that's what Dipper's gaze message through Wynn. She knows that. There's no running away now. She wasn't planning on running away either way.

She nodded at Bill.

"I guess this is how our first conversation ever after a lot of years of not seeing each other, huh." She smirks, but to know that no one is in the mood for jokes, especially Bill.

Wynn sighs, sagging against the soft pillows at her back. It should have feels like heaven but now, it sure feels like torture.

"That was when were 13 years old. We went on our annual road trip. The kind of road trip that would leave our faces smiling for picture frames and possibly, media." Wynn's closed her eyes, everything was still clear around her. "You still remember that, right?" Bill nodded. "By that time, we went to take a potty break in this weird-looking shack. It calls--"

"Mystery Shack.." Dipper intervenes, smiling at himself. Despite the bad memories in that area, he still loves that weird place.

Wynn nodded at him. "Obviously, you were so engrossed by the shack," Her eyes twinkles at Bill, who pouted. "While mother and father went away, just stalling time. Me, bored as hell, went to the forest. A deep part of inside of me wishes to get lost inside the forest so that I can never to lie to myself ever again. But looks like the world has other plans for me." She ended.

Almost like planned, Dipper sits at the edge of the bed, looking at Bill. "I was already at the forest by that time. Searching for food, anything that's edible. I was about to leave the forest when I stumbled upon a yellow-haired idiot dancing around the homes of some gnomes." He shot Wynn a warning glance, she laughs hesitantly. "The gnomes are not to messed with. I fought some of them when I was twelve, it wasn't pretty." He shudders at the memory of being in that golf cart.

"Anyways," he waves his hand, dismissing the thought, "I stopped that kid who I know is.. Will." He stopped.

Wynn laughs, a loud one as a matter of fact. It's been so long since she last hear that name. Although, yes, her father still doesn't accept her. She never once hear him say her past name nor present name. She clutched her abdomen, feeling pins and dots all of a sudden.

"That was such a long-- time ago.." She whispers, eyes wrinkling. "After that incident, I knew that I wasn't going to live in hiding anymore. I knew I'm going to fight everything just to be myself." As she say these, her eyes are determined and strong.

Something that Bill never saw before. He can only imagine the pain that she, they both, went through. He clenched his fists. "What happened that day?"