" forgive myself"

🎶 Sometimes I ride -Blazey Blaze🎶

Milton stood outside the old packing house on Old Dixie with Tate. They shared a blunt.

"Where is he?" Milton searched around for Ice.

"Leaving from with your ex." Tate snickered. "You think he hit yet?" Tate looked at Milton smiling.

"Yeah, whatever, It's not like I loved her." Milton shrugged.

"There he is. Oh, and even if you did love her, you never stood a real chance against my brother." Tate teased, smiling while he inhaled and Ice pulled up.

They met him at the car. He got out and stood in front of Tate. Tate flicked the roach into the the bushes. Ice leaned against the car with his hands in his pocket. Tate stood beside him.

"Bro, I was going through some shit, but it doesn't give me a good reason to... handle you the way I did. You the most loyal friend I got... and your mom is one of the strongest women I know." Tate and him hit hands and snapped.

"It's all good man, but like Kodak said 'You my friend, then just be my friend and don't you change on me." They both smiled.

"Never." Ice dapped him.

"We done with this sentimental shit?" Milton interrupted.

"Now, Zeus should be here any minute. We expect him to pull something sneaky, so don't get caught slipping." They nodded .

"Let's go." They followed behind Ice. The warehouse was rebuilt since it was burned down. Crates of fruit were everywhere and a couple parked trucks inside. Once inside Milton checked his gun. Tate and Ice took the duffle bags off their shoulders and placed them on a table .

They heard a car door shut . "Stick to the plan." Ice reminded them. Tate nodded but Milton didn't. Ice noticed. Milton seemed on edge, like a crazed man thirsty for revenge. With patience he'd have it, he only hoped he could hold his composure long enough for the plan to work. He understood he wanted an eye for an eye, but he needed to stay focused. Everyone's life depended on it.

When the rusted metal door went up, Zeus stood there with his arms open.

"Well if this isn't like deja vu." Zeus smiled.

Zeus was with two men, the metal door closed behind them.

"Ice, I paid you a visit because I found out you've been naughty, selling drugs on my turf, after I warned you not to." He laughed.

"Zeus, I have the money, you take it and walk away and leave all of us alone." Ice went over the terms.

"Well, I do plan on taking my money back, that was stolen from me. However, the part about leaving you all alone... I'm not completely sold on that part yet." His tone humorous. 

"Zeus we had a deal." Ice put one hand out in front of him.

Zeus motioned for his men to draw their guns.

"Your fathers crossed me and stole two million dollars and for that they were punished." Zeus walked towards the duffle bags opening one. His eyes widened.

"Hello baby, we finally meet." He says to the money. Zeus looks at Milton.

"Milton, it was your dad who paid the ultimate price with his life. You see, I was just going to turn them both in with a few photos of them selling drugs. They decided to steal from me. So It was me who killed Big Mills and I'd do it again." He said boldly.