" off his a**"

Milton took shot after shot while he loaded his gun. Yayo watched him intensely.

"The plan with Diya failed so, Imma just pull up to his house and off his ass." Yayo nodded always down for whatever his boss decided .

"I'm tired of people taking me for a joke. Yeah, well Milton about to get the last laugh and that bitch catching a bullet too for leading me on."

Milton finished the whole bottle and threw it on the floor shattering it . He tried to stand but he almost lost his balance. The alcohol had already made its way through his bloodstream. His vision was blurry and his body warm.

"Yayo help me to the car."
Yayo quickly came to his side and guided him out the door.

**********

Diya
Diya watched Ice spin around in circles with Ivory on his shoulders and she laughed non stop. He put her down on the ground and told her to go watch television in Diyas room.

"So, how was the visit with the old man?" Diya asked.  She was straightening the pillows on the couch when Ice sat down pulling her on top of him .

"What time your folks coming home?"
He looked towards the door. Diya smiled.

"Why?" He turned his face towards her. Then he flipped her over on her back and laid in between her thighs.

"I wanted to um ..show you how much I missed you." He kissed her lips and then she felt his tongue enter her mouth. His mouth travels to her earlobe gently grazing it between his teeth. Diya moaned a little. He held a finger to her mouth.

" If you make noise I gotta stop." He looked into her eyes. "I don't think you want that." Diya nodded.

He took her bottom lip into his sucking on it , he saw her nipples hardening through her T-shirt , he took one nipple in between his index finger and thumb and gently squeezed, her body squirmed beneath him. He smiled at her uncontrolled reactions. Ice lifted her shirt, exposing her perfectly round breast. He wrapped his lips around the other one while continuing to squeeze the first one.

Diya was now moving her hips underneath him and he groaned quietly, she saw that this must feel good against his manhood so she lifted her hips and grind harder on him.

"Shit." He kisses her lips. "I think we should stop." Diya disregarded his comment and slid her hand into his pants wrapping it around his thick manhood. He looked at her biting his bottom lip.

"Be careful, that thing can be deadly when fully loaded. She laughed softly.

"Would you shut up, I'm trying to please my man." He smiled sitting up on the couch and pulling her into his lap. He fixed her shirt .

"Diya, a freak ? Hmm I would have never thought, but they say it be the quiet ones." She rested her arms around his neck.

"I love you, Ice."
"I love you too fat lip, and that goes for the set down there too. She punched his arm. He rubbed it.

"What? I like to kiss her too." Diya brushed her lips from side to side across his. Ice placed both hands on her waist. "She be purring, you don't hear her calling?" He vibrated his lip against her neck. "She be like Ice please, please touch me too." Diya laughed.

"Stop it." He nuzzled into her neck. "You really meant everything you said last night?" Diya looked into his eyes. He took her hands and kissed her fingers.

"Cross my heart. I was just afraid to admit it, but seeing you with Milton," Ice paused and placed his hand gently on the back of her neck acting like he was going to choke her. "I could of killed you."