" On my radar"

Milton sat at his desk pouring himself a drink. He'd just received word that Quakes was sent a fair warning. It was war between him and Ice. He hated Ice and Quakes. He wouldn't rest until he avenged his fathers death. Ice swindled his way into becoming Zeus's main man, right under his nose. He was a weasel just like his father. Milton was out for blood. Who in the hell did Ice take him for? He mocked him. Making jokes about him not being the one to actually pull the trigger. It didn't matter because he called the shots. So blood was still on his hands. He might as well be the one doing the dirty work.

Yayo entered the room. "My guy! You got some good news for me?" Milton clipped his cigar.

"I got something better than good." Yayo smiled.

Milton drink liquor straight from the bottle. He scrunched up his eyebrows, feeling the burn of the liquor slide down his throat. Yayo dropped pictures of an attractive female on his desk.

"Her name is Diya and since you don't get involved with children. I brought the next best thing to him and trust me boss, it's her." Milton smiled maliciously.

"I can see why, Yayo. Mrs. Diya is a beauty and now on my radar. You did good Yayo, she will do just fine. " He smiled a menacing smile. Ice was still a young pup. He underestimated Milton and that would be a mistake he soon wishes he never made.

Messing with Diya can't be smart .
What do you all think ?

Please comment and like !
Thanks to all my supporters in critics .