"Call me Milly"

Diya
The next day Diya, Kim and Selest met up at the mall. Diya wondered if she should fill Kim in on what took place between her and Ice, but she decided against it. Kim would just insist she tell her every single detail word for word. Diya just didn't feel comfortable discussing that with her. She hadn't even discussed it with Ice and honestly she didn't think she should.

Kim came out the dressing room in a white halter top, white high waist jeans with a small yellow belt and yellow heels. She had recently cut her hair in a short bob and it fit her perfectly. She was a beautiful girl.

"My white chocolate." Diya smiled and Selest snapped her fingers.

"Yes honey I approve!" Selest said with sass.

Kim flipped her hair dramatically. "Thank you, thank you all!" She blew kisses.

When she went back  into the dressing room, Selest cleared her throat. "So Diya you have any siblings?"

"Not that I'm aware of, I'm the one and only child conceived by Cheyenne and Coby. It's not always the best thing, but they're my parents."
Diya smiled.

Selest face seemed sad. "What about you?" Diya checked her phone removing the attention from herself. Selest stared at Diya admirably.

"I have a sister, she's younger than me, she's pretty." Diya smiled continuing to play in her phone, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Well I wish my parents would of had more children, it kind of sucks being the only child some times. You are so lucky to have a younger sister I bet you two are extremely close."
Selest was about to answer her but Kim walked out of the dressing stall.

"I will definitely be leaving here with this outfit."

When they all were about to checkout, the cashier smiled and spoke in a annoying high pitched voice. "Okay ma'am, your total today will be $80.47, will you pay with cash or a card?" Kim was about to pay when a tall handsome guy with flashy jewelry, a low neat cut, and dark smooth complexion came up behind them.

"Excuse me, but I will take care of everything they have, put it on my tab...ugh Tiffany." His voice was smooth.

The girl blushed. "Do I know you?" He smiled and pointed to her name tag .

"Oh." she blushed even harder this time from embarrassment. Selest and Diya placed their stuff on the counter and the stranger took care of everything.

"Well thank you, um?" Kim stood in front of him.

"Oh, you can call me Milly and can I ask what's all you pretty ladies names?" He smiled and Diya now thought he was really attractive he had perfect teeth.

"Oh my friends are Selest and Diya and I'm Kim." She extended her hand and he shook hers.

"So Kim... Kim?" He looked down at her. She nodded  waiting to see what he was going to say.

"Can you do me a huge favor and store your beautiful friend Diya's number in my phone? So I can take her out some time, if she doesn't mind." Kim rolled her eyes and snatched his phone and stored Diyas number.

"Make sure to call us, we would love to see you again." Milly laughed. Kim grabbed Selest and left Diya alone with him.

"Thank you for buying our stuff Milly, that was sweet, really. Sorry about Kim but she's Kim!" They laughed.

"White girl cool with me, but is it okay if I use that number and soon?" Milly appears focused and anxious.

"Yes, I would like that." She walked away backwards smiling before completely turning around and walking away.

When she finally caught up with Selest and Kim her phone rung.
"Hello?"
"What's up Diya, hope this isn't to soon, but is next Friday good 8:00?"
Diya bit her bottom lip. "Of course."
"Okay,  you ladies enjoy the rest of your day."
"Thank you, we will." They hung up.

Kim stood with her hand on her hip. "So that was him calling already? He is very attractive physically and financially, first impression was impressive, we like him."
Diya shook her head.

"He does look good Diya, and he did that number thing smooth. He dissed Kim a little but he did that." Kim rolled her eyes at Selest while she high fives Diya .

"Selest I like you, but play nice, I bite." Diya and Selest made a sad face following behind Kim. "I love you baby!" Diya yelled after her.

"Whatever!" Kim walked faster.

********
Later they all met up at the park with Ice, Ivory and Tate. They played kickball. Ice swung Ivory around and he fell down with her on top of him. Diya went to help them up and he pulled her down on top of them making her and Ivory laugh.

"Thank you for joining us, she was begging to see you." He laid in the grass while she ran to the swings to play with Kim, Selest and Tate who brought his younger brother along.

"No problem, she's my baby." Ice was staring at her again she sat up straight fixing her shirt."

Ice
"You could never look bad." It came out before he had time for it to only be a thought. Diya cheeks were warm instantly. He had never really complimented her in that way.

"Thank you, um we should all go grab food now. Tate is not even watching the grill." She hopped up. Ice reached out his hand so she could help him up, but he pulled her down on to him. He knew the bulge in his gym shorts was growing.

"Ice what are you doing?" She looked into his eyes, her body trembling on top of him. He wanted to kiss her in that moment.

"Nothing... just messing with you." but neither of them moved as if they were stuck like this. Someone cleared their throats.

"Um Motel 6 got rooms for forty bucks and they leave the light on, freak on your own time, this is a public place."
Diya quickly rolled off Ice. They both dusted themselves off. Tate helped them both up and they all headed towards the picnic table.

Tate fell behind with Ice.
"It's getting harder to keep those separate feelings from blending huh?" He tapped Ice shoulder. Ice looked at him confused.

"Is she just a friend still or do you like her? Blurred lines." Tate shrugged and walked ahead to leave Ice in his thoughts.

Do you all like the best friends Kim and Tate ?

Comment and like !