" we have time"

Diya was standing in front of the comforter sets. Her and Kim were shopping for her dorm and Kim for her apartment. Since Diyas mom was okay now, Diya decided to go off to college, after being persuaded by Ice .

"I'm going to buy Ice this black and gold one, I have committed to helping him decorate his place, since the incident. This would go perfect." Diya tossed it in the cart .

" Whoever did that to his place, is just stupid." Kim was throwing everything in her cart .

"He knows who did it and has some plan to take him down. I just hope everything goes well, I'm really worried ." Diya looked at Kim.

"Ice has it all under control ." Kim tapped Diya's elbow.

"Yeah, I don't have a clue how this relationship will work while I'm in college." Diya and Kim were walking now.

"You both are in Florida, so just hop in the car and drive when you miss one another." Kim continued shopping.

"Well what if you know... he wants to?"
Kim smiled wide when she realized what Diya was implying.

"Well, what will be the difference? You two don't have sex now." Kim teased.

"Well, we have fooled around," Diya confesses and Kim stops her cart.

"Wait, you have been holding out on me? Fooled around like a little tongue, fondling of the boobs? Or fooled around like he's seen you naked?" Kim was excited.

"He's seen me naked," Diya spoke low.

"Diya Imani Coleman! And you keep this from me? Well, are you still my little sweet virgin Mary? Kim asked.

"Yes Kim. He just...well he went down on me and I experienced my first orgasm. Once I touched him down there, but he wouldn't let me continue." Kim covered her mouth.

"Is he well, in doubt?" Kim blurted out and Diya zoomed past her with her cart.

"Yes, yes he is." Diya whispered.

Kim screamed at Diya's response.

"I knew it! Oh, Diya poo good luck ." She scrunched up her face.

"Why good luck?"

"Beacuse when he finally gets to have you the way he wants, he is going to tear you up. The build up... lord I'd love a front row seat to that show. It is going to be burning up in there!" She fanned herself.

"Kim you are so nasty." Diya shook her head.

"A well known fact." She smiled like a kid.

"I can't believe we are really going to be separated, you in New York and me here." Kim chewed on her pretzel from Auntie Anne's, while Diya talked .

"We have to get out of this dreadful Indian River county." Kim rolled her eyes .

"You live in Vero Kim. Even though you like hanging with Skooly and his boys from Gifford. Speaking of Gifford, You heard about that shooting on 33rd?" Diya asked Kim.

"I don't keep up with the festivities of that place." Kim and Diya laughed.

"I will miss Sebastian and being able to see Ice and his grandma lives right in Wabasso, which is right down the street from me."

"Wabasso, like who named his hometown? Sounds like some hot sauce, Tabasco, Wabasso ."They both laughed.

"We will be okay Diya, we always are." Kim smiled at her friend.

********

Later that evening Diya was fixing Ice's bed with the new comforter set. He stood in the doorway smiling at her.