Wow it was amazing !

Diya studied Ice sleeping peacefully. She reminisced about last night and she wanted to scream.WOW IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! She had to keep her composure, but also, how would last night affect their friendship? They both couldn't ignore everything this time because alcohol was not a factor. It was true she had a shot at her job with Kim and that strange customer but a small shot certainly didn't cloud her judgment. She knew what happened last night and she didn't regret any of it. Would he?

She couldn't dwell on that thought all day. Diya splashed some warm water on her face and brushed her teeth. She then decided to make breakfast. She called her mom and put it on speaker phone.

"Good morning my child." Her mom sounded happy. It made Diya smile .

"Hi Ma. I know I didn't call last night. I'm sorry if you were worried but Im alive and safe. I slept over at Ice's apartment." Diya opened the oven checking on the biscuits then she started beating the eggs.

"Mmm hmm. Now that is a handsome young man. Have you gave him any yet?" Her mom asked bluntly.

"Mom! Really?! Aren't you suppose to encourage me, your only child in the world to wait until marriage and make sure he's the right man? All that mother of the year crap." Diya laughed. Then she noticed her mom was silent on the other end.

"Mom are you okay did I lose you?" Diya wondered.

"No baby. I hear you loud and clear. How is my sweet face Ivory doing?" Her mom quickly redirected the conversation.

"I haven't seen her either. Um...actually Ice and I haven't exactly been talking or spending as much time together lately." She confessed.

"You two... ahh I just don't understand for the life of me. Will you possibly be home tonight? I was thinking maybe we can watch a movie, eat popcorn with chocolate. Like old times." Her mom offered.

Diya was incapable of containing her smile. Lord knows she had missed her mom and this was definitely a date she wouldn't miss. " Yes ma, I would really love that."

"Good, I love you. See you tonight."

"... love you too." They  hung up.

Diya jumped when someone grabbed her from behind . She screamed.

Ice
Ice laughed when Diya realized it was him and tried to beat him over the head with a spatula.

"Seriously Ice! You almost gave me a heart attack." Diya placed her hand on her chest. Ice continued to laugh.

Diya took the biscuits out of the oven. She grabbed a small glass bowl, with melted butter and a small cooking brush. She painted the biscuits with the melted butter. Then turned off the eggs and continued with the biscuits. He stole one and ran before she could catch him.

"You can't wait until I'm done? So we we can sit down and eat together?" She whined.

"I'm starving woman...was that your mom?" He was seated at the dining room table now while Diya was fixing their plates. Then she sat down. They said a quick prayer before eating.

"Yes and strangely she sounded like my old mom." Diya ate some of her bacon.
Ice drink his orange juice.

"See. She was just going through a phase. My grandma called last night, something about Quakes being attacked. I guess it was pretty bad." Ice shared his father's incident with her.

Ice was already almost done with his food. There was a worried look on Diyas face. "Well can you go see him? Was it really bad? Are you going over to make sure she's okay?" She cared about people so effortlessly like she was born to do it.

"I'm going by her house after breakfast and you're more than welcomed to join me. She has been asking about you lately, anyways." Ice took a bite of his food.

"I would love too but I seriously need to go home. I need clothes and to see my mom." Ice nodded understanding.

There was a loud knock at the door they both exchanged looks. " Here we go...it's Juju and Ivory." Ice stood up and went to the the door.

Diya
Ice opened the door.
"I know that red Toyota anywhere. Your lil low key girlfriend here, isn't she?" Juju pushed past Ice and marched to the kitchen. " I see she made us breakfast." Juju joked refusing to acknowledge Diyas presence. Diya smiled.

"Sure. There's enough for everyone. Where is my precious Ivory?" Diya stood up as Ivory bent the corner and saw her after hugging Ice .

. "Diya!" She ran into Diyas arms.

"I missed you princess." Diya kneeled down brushing the strands of hair out her face.

Juju rolled her eyes watching Ivory and Diya together.

"I missed you too. Where have you been?" Ivory pouted.

"Awww sweetie. I have been working a lot. Will you join us for breakfast?" Ivory eyes grew wider while following Diya to the table.

Juju stood by the sink eating bacon rolling her eyes. "I like that pink night gown Diya girl. You have a cute little shape. I mean it's little but it's cute. I took Ice for wanting a little more to hold on to. Hey, a man can change." Juju complemented and insulted.

"I never changed. But my grandma always said an appetizer is always more appealing at first because it's easier to get. We all know once the entree comes you realize the better food was worth the wait. If it's really good you want to bring it home." Ice winked at Diya. She blushed and focused her attention on Ivory.

"You never let her fight her own battles. Boy anyways, baby give me some love. I will see you in a couple weeks." Juju hugged Ivory from behind and kissed the back of her head.

Ice
She walked past Diya and stuck up her middle finger at Ice, as she marched out the front door. He closed it behind her. Ice and Diya laughed. He would always stand up and protect the woman he loved. Always loved.

Juju is something else isn't she ?
What's your opinions of Juju ?
Comment and like .

Thanks to all my supporters and critics!!!