@hongjoonga:

@hongjoonga: date night 💘2,374 likes

2,374 likes

——— load more comments..

@sxng.mingi: why you cover your beautiful face baby? ;(
@hongjoonga: @sxng.mingi: im sorry love snjsk /.\
@dan: pls y'all cute shdnsik^^
@wooyxxng: @dan: bitch im cute too
@s_eongwha: more like annoying^
@yunhoes: gEt that dick B
@yeo___sang: @yunhoes: stop it. get some help.

@sxng.mingi just posted a new photo.

@sxng.mingi:

mingi:

@sxng.mingi: 🥀✨
5,273 likes

——— load more comments..

@hongjoonga: excuse my language but, HOLY SHIT THATS MY MAN BITCHES
@yunhoes: the definition of whipped is simply hongjoong
@s_eongwha: more like he's a thirsty lil hoe
@dan: at least he didn't call him daddy
@yunhoes: @dan: yet ;)
@yeo__sang: you all need jesus.
@jonghulk: agreed^

hongjoong was sitting in his chair spinning around as he waited for the clock to turn 7, it was the only thing he had looked forward today and after what mingi had said today he wasn't quite ready to what was going to happen.

after a few minutes had passed by it was finally 7 o'clock, there was a soft knock on the door followed with mingi opening it as he went inside "you ready joongie?". hongjoong took a brief moment before he responded staring at the male in front of him, his shirt was a bit unzipped as his chest showed.

his hair was nicely done, and he smelled so damn good, he was wearing some dark black jeans that made him look slim and taller than hongjoong. in fact mingi just looked like a whole snack- "babe?" hongjoong was snapped out of his thoughts as he looked back up at mingi.

"sorry i spaced out for a bit" he said standing up grabbing his phone and keys. mingi laughed grabbing ahold of his hand as they started walking out, "i could tell you stared at me for like a whole minute, am i really that handsome?", "oh don't flatter yourself i was just a bit..shocked is all".

mingi nodded his head humming in response opening the door for the male as they both stepped out the cool breeze hitting them lightly. the sun was finally setting and the streets lights began to turn on.

"it's so pretty out tonight" hongjoong whispered as they walked in the silence of the streets "just like you" mingi said, hongjoong looked at the other blushing a bit "being cheesy even before the date has even started?".

"well the date started the moment i held your hand, any moment with you is like heaven to me and yes i am being cheesy" he said with a small chuckle as he leaned forward placing a kiss on the others forehead.

"i am so utterly in love with you, it should be illegal".

"well arrest me officer cause i'm utterly in love with you too".

— ♡ —

sorry for cutting this short, the date will resume next chapter so don't worry :)) anyways thank you for 1k reads!! <3 it really means a lot to me that so many of you have read this book and have enjoyed every chapter of it even tho im not a great of a writer your simple comments keep me going to update more and try my best so thank you for that i'll try to have another update by tomorrow ily all ❤️