Chapter 1

"Good morning students!" Principal Oak shouted as we all covered our ears.

"Sir the microphone is on." His secretary stated shaking her head. We sweat dropped, principal Oak could be a handful sometimes.

He spoke on "We have a new transfer student today!" Of course it was a new student, but why announce it now? It was almost time for normal classes to begin (except for s-class).

"Her name is Miette." He announced and a blue haired girl walked right next to him. "I expect you all to show her around and treat her like everyone else."

After that the buzz around school was about the bluenette. Many wondered why she was introduced others just wanted to know her. The S-class however paid little attention to her, she was just like any other student or so I thought.

Ash and I had gym together, but when I got there I saw Miette talking to Ash. I got a little of their conversation.

"So Ash was it? Are you popular around here?" She asked obviously flirting.

"I guess so." Ash said. I face palmed at how dense he was. I knew I had to step in or else she would get to close.

"Hey Ash" I said.

"Oh hey Serena!" He said giving me a grin. Which made Miette glare.

"Do you guys know each other?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact he's my boyfriend." I said and marched away with Ash sticking my tongue out at her.

Hey guys this is book 2 of the series so make sure you all stick around for more if you haven't read the first book, you probably should if you want to catch up it's called love by chance and you can find it on my profile thank you all so much!