23.) hometown

i woke up in a pretty good mood. i did my normal routine. showered, changed, are breakfast with the boys, all that jazz.
i had a concert tomorrow!! god i was so excited. i'd be traveling to,, guess where? metlife!! metlife stadium! ahhhhhhh!!! it's such a big venue. alana and i were fangirling. 82,000 people. yeah, 82,000.
i hadn't told the boys yet, oops. i thought i'd surprise them! the crew had set up a box & everything for them. i know a lot of my fans were fans of them too so i didn't want to have them bombarded.
as we were eating the fucking amazing food jin made, i brought it up to them.
"guys. i have a surprise." i tried to contain my smile as much as i could. they all looked at me, anticipating my continuation.
"pack your things, we're going on a trip."
"a trip! to where?" jungkook asked with bright eyes.
"metlife stadium."
smiles crept onto all their faces.
"when?" yoongi asked, his demeanor changed from smiling to serious in .02 seconds. "and for how long?"
"today, three pm. four days. i booked us in with my old studio and practice room to write and practice.
"dope." yoongi nodded his head and continued eating.
-
after finishing, we all packed our stuff. i was surprised nobody was mad at me for having made such plans with them on short notice.
alana barely made it on time. i was blowing up her phone all the way to the airport. she claimed that "she overslept her alarm." i know alana, she literally just didn't wanna get up.
-
New York City, New York.
-
we were staying at a nice ass hotel. east rutherford was not too far from new york city so why not just stay there? management covered everything.
the boys and i got off of the jet and got settled in. it was about 8 pm and all we wanted was food and netflix.
jin ordered us all drinks. alana isn't old enough to drink, ahaha that nerd. she's only 20. i had a strawberry daiquiri. joon claims i cant "hang" cause i didn't want to take a shot with him. i told him if he made fun of me again i'd pour his tequila in his eyes.
-
we split two big rooms. four beds in each. alana and i chose to share a bed so all the boys could have their own.
that did not go well.
we crashed at like 11. within the first fifteen minutes, alana kicked me in the face and shoved me off the bed.
i hit the ground with a thud. i shot up from the ground and faced a sleeping alana.
"this bitch..." i murmured under my breath, getting up and crawling back on the bed.
after about 3 hours, i feel a hand slump over me. out of reflex, i punched towards the figure.
"what the fUCK!! OW!"
oops
i flicked on the bedside lamp and turned back to alana. her nose was red and it began to bleed.
"shit i'm sorry lan." i panicked, reaching for a tissue and giving it to her.
i heard the door open and taehyung walked in with his headphones around his neck.
"you oka- alana! what happened?"
he rushed over to our shared bed, putting a hand on alana's shoulder.
"i accidentally punched her in the face."
"bitch you did not aCciDenTallY punch me in the face."
"i thought you were gonna kill me!"
"i wanted to cuddle god daMN."
after our whole debacle, i decided to go practice for my show. i mean it was only two am?? i told alana i was gonna go sleep on the couch, i lied hehe.
-
alanas pov.
-
i woke up around 9 am and went to go find kelsie. i felt bad for scaring her. tae, yoongi, kook, and jimin were all awake and watching a k-drama. but there was no sign of kels.
"good morning guys. where's kels?"
"what do you mean, isn't she in the bed?
"no, she said she was gonna go sleep on the couch."
"i think i know where she is!!" jimin exclaimed.
-
we followed kook and jimin out of the hotel. we called a taxi and about twenty minutes later we arrived in brooklyn. we all got out of the cab. we turned into an alley and into a spray painted building. music pounded from the inside.
kook stepped up and pounded the door three times, a man with darker skin and brown, curly hair answer.
"can i help you bro?"
he was tall and wore baggy jeans with a chain draped. a dark maroon shirt with the word evolution on it. he wore white jordan's and a gold chain.
"adrian, it's fine."
kelsie showed into view when the man stepped out of the way.
she looked, hot as fuck.
black adidas track suit. black jordans. sliver chain and a black adidas hat.
"hey guys!!"
"hey.. kelsie." jungkook murmured, looking around in awe.

" jungkook murmured, looking around in awe

the dance studio was amazing.
"what's up?" she asked, walking to the big speaker and turning it off.
"uhhh. oh, yeah! is this where you've been all morning?" yoongi asked, snapping is out of our daze.
"possibly?"
"kelsie!! why would you do that? you have two days if concerts in a row."
"now i know all my choreography perfectly." she said. i could tell she was tired. her eyes were heavy.
"okay well, it's now 10:30 and you have dress rehearsal in 7 hours. you need to go back to the hotel, sleep, and prepare yourself."
i began to refuse but jungkook grabbed me and ran out the door.
"BYE ADRIAN~"
-
i was thinking about making this a three part series. the concert. thanks for reading! love u 💜