7.) koongi :D

i woke up in my bed.
uh i do not remember playing piano here.
"the fuck?"
i rolled over and jumped back slightly.
there was a man in my bed, considering i had 7 men living with me it wasn't too out of the ordinary.
i sighed, slightly kicking the man in the back to see who it was.
"mnnn."
oh my god it was yoongi.
"wake up you ball of fluff."
i shook his shoulders rapidly.
"whAT."
"gET UP YOONGI."
"kelsie..."
he said in a soft tone. what made him change his demeanor? oh wait.
everything flooded back to me.
"jenjang.."
(damn it)
i had picked up some of the boys korean. oops.
"tell me what happened, yoongs."
he rolled his body over to face me.
"you were crying, jungkook went and got you and you fell asleep. he walked you up to bed and cuddled with you until i came in to switch out with him so he could sleep. sorry though, i don't cuddle."
i laughed at his gesture. they both really were so sweet.
"it really seems like you need a day, kels. so get up, get dressed. im taking your range rover and you and i are gonna have the best day ever!"
he practically screamed. he ran out of my room before i could protest. i paused for a moment and called after him,
"WAIT WHO SAID YOU COULD TAKE MY RANGE ROVER?!"
~~~~~~~~
i got in the shower and mentally prepared myself for the day ahead of me.
i got out and changed into clothes yoongi practically begged me to wear.
he hid them in a bag so i couldn't see until i got out of the shower.
what in the hell does he want me to wear.

i think he is high.
"MIN FUCKING YOONGI IM GONNA LOOK LIKE YOU."
"DAMN RIGHT."
"IM GONNA STRANGLE YOU."
i put on the clothes and i stood in the mirror.
"hey i don't look half bad. but i think if i don't wear these yoongi might actually bow torch me so i better play it safe.
i had my hair down. it came to about the top 1/4 of my back. it was brown, and wavy from sleeping in french braids the night before.
i whipped open the bathroom door and walked downstairs. i rolled my eyes as yoongi whistled at me.
"yoongi let's go im starting to really wanna throttle you for making me wear this."
we rushed out the door and i was still quite confused on where we were going.
"the reason im making you do this is because you do not deserve to feel this upset all the time. i think you're one of the people i can relate to the most. i feel the way you feel. i understand. i love you, you're like my be."
he grabbed my hand.
"thanks yoongs.."
~~~~~~~~
our day was filled with laughter, spending too much money, and him practically forcing me to get instagram pictures and him insisting on taking them.
~~~~~~~~~
it was around 4:30 when we got home.
"kelsie!!!!" namjoon practically ran to me as soon as we got home.
"namjoon!!!!!"
"emergency writing session!!!"
"okay!!!!"
i thanked yoongi for my post-breakdown shopping trip and walked to the basement with namjoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"my brain hurts joonie, we've been writing for hoursss."
"i know. but we're almost done with this song."
i closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair.
"how was your day with yoongi?"
namjoon nonchalantly asked.
"it was okay. im just not used to being treated so well."
"yoongi sees something in you, something like himself."
"i don't know. let's just get this done."
we continued writing a song that was pretty much full korean with english parts that were sung by me and jimin.
we decided the name for the song.
"Dope."
"i dig it."
"hell yes baby!"
we high-fived and sighed a sigh of relief.
"let's go actually be humans before i pass out."
~~~~~~~~~
it was 2:30 am and surprise, surprise, i couldn't sleep.
i began to wonder about the choreography for dope.
"it wouldn't hurt if i went right now and just made a few floor plans, right?"
i grabbed everything id need and got in my car to go to the dance studio.
~~~~~~~~~
it was now 7:19 am and i totally diDnT wRitE tHe eNtiRe cHorEogrAphY fOr dOpe.
oops.
-

jeon jungkook. 👶🏼- kelsie where tf are u
jeon jungkook. 👶🏼- joonie told us you had wrote a new song and we have to choreograph it.
jeon jungkook. 👶🏼- we are trying to do that nOw 😤
jeon jungkook. 👶🏼- jAgiYA WYA
jeon jungkook. 👶🏼- istg if you overworked yourself again.

me- aha yeah about that.
me- you seee

jeon jungkook. 👶🏼- you wrote the whole choreography didn't you

me- maybe..

jeon jungkook. 👶🏼- wait till i tell hobi
me- nOooO