11.) pool days.

it had been a few days since i kissed jungkook. nothing was different. we were still best friends, but sometimes id catch him staring at me, just looking. it was odd but i liked it.
-
i woke up to the sound of my wrenching alarm. it was 5:30 and i had to go to a meeting with steph. i got up, worked out, changed, grabbed some pop tarts, and ran to my car. it was now 7:00 and i had 30 minutes to go get steph and drive to corporate.
oh fuUccck
im not gonna make it.
after running two red lights and managing to avoid early morning l.a. traffic i managed to make it to steph on time.
"you better hurry before corporate has your head for being late!"
"i kNOW GET IN!"
~~~~~~~~~~~
it was about 9:30 am when i got home, just in time for all the boys to start scrambling out of their rooms.
i plopped on the couch, opening instagram when i heard footsteps walking towards me.
"good morning, kelsie!" i was greeted by jimins cheerful voice.
"hey." i looked up from my phone to meet eyes with jin, jimin, and hoseok.
"you seem sleepy, hun." jin reached out and rubbed his thumb over the bags under my eyes.
i was in fact extremely exhausted. i was sleep deprived and weak.
"nooo~ im okay." i forced my eyes open to look at them.
"c'mon. you need to rest more. let's go." jin grabbed me bridal style and sweeped me up in one big motion. before i could refuse, i could feel myself falling fast asleep in jin's arms.
~~~~~~~~
i woke up at around 11:45. i stretched up and let out a large groan followed by a..
"fuuuuucCCKk."
i hopped up and trotted downstairs.
"good morning, sleepyhead." namjoon smiled at me.
"hhhiiii~." i yawned, opening up my fridge and grabbing a yogurt drink from it.
i plopped on the couch beside hoseok. all the boys were watching as jungkook and taehyung played overwatch on my big tv.
"we should do something today." yoongi nonchalantly remarked.
"like what?" taehyung asked, not even ripping his eyes away from the screen.
"we could go to an amusement park." jimin suggested.
"i hate crowds." yoongi shot down his answer.
"we could sleep."
"no taehyung im not sleeping all day." i shook my head, swallowing my last drink of yogurt.
"well what the fuck then?" jungkook sighed at me.
i chucked my bottle at jungkooks head for giving me attitude, causing an "oomph" from him.
after a few seconds of silence it hit me.
"let's have a pool day."
"thank god, someone with a good idea." jimin agreed with me, standing up.
"im gonna go call alana and have her come over too."
yoongi's eyes shot up at me for about .002 seconds before he realized i noticed and shot away.
"alright let's go then."
~~~~~~~
[*quick recap*]

this is kelsies pool cause it's my fanfic and i do what i want

this is alanas swimsuit

this is kelsies swimsuit

[*mkAy continue*]
~~~~~~
we all waited for kelsie and alana to come outside. it would be quite rude if we got in her pool without them.
"im starting to fry like kimchi out here." hobi complained, fanning himself.
just as he said that, both kelsie and alana walked out.
they looked-
hot.
namjoon jokingly cat-call whistled at both of them, earning a chuckle from both of them.
kelsie connected her phone to her speaker and began playing our songs, more specifically mic drop.
all 7 of us jumped in minus kelsie and alana.
when we rose back up, they were singing the chorus.
"DID YOU SEE MY BAG?"
"ITS HELLA TROPHIES AND ITS HELLA THICK!"
"HELLA THICK HELLA-."
"WHAT YOU THINK BOUT THAT?"
"I BET IT GOT MY HATERS HELLA SICK."
"HELLA SICK"
"COME AND FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME WITH YOUR SIGNS UP."
"IM SO FIERY FIERY BOY YOUR TIMES UP."
"KEEP ON RUNNING AND RUNNING UNTIL I CATCH U-AHHH!"
~~~~~~
"KEEP ON RUNNING AND RUNNING UNTIL I CATCH U-AHHH!"
a pair of muscular hands grabbed my waist from behind and lifted me off the ground. i burst out in a fit of giggles. i knew who it was immediately from the giggles coming from behind me.
"JEON JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOOOWN!"
he began to sprint towards the pool. i put my hand up to my nose and pinched.
the cool water collided with our bodies. i rose up, turning my head to look for jungkook. when i spotted him beside me, i slapped his arm.
"jungkook~ahhh!! you nearly gave me a heart attack." i laughed as he laughed.
all the boys and alana got in the pool. we were having such a great time.
~~~~~~~~
jungkook and kelsie looked so happy.
i was so happy.
but is it possible im jealous?
yes. yes it is.
i really like kelsie.
but i would not let my feelings get in the way.
~~~~~~~