-Same

Rose

We arrive at the hotel room and I step towards the door, but suddenly it swings open and Lucas stares at me from inside.

"Rose!" Lucas pulls me in and puts both his hands on my cheeks, looking up and down my body. His arms are ripped off my face.

Damn, Ryder beat me to it.

"Hands off." Ryder states, walking in and putting an arm around my shoulders and leading me to the couch.

We walk through a bunch of the men, definitely not all of them, but most of the ones I trained.

Aww, they missed me.

I wave into the crowd and smile, a genuine smile, until we reach the chair and sit. This feels like home. I'm back.

Ethan appears in front of us, resting on the chair across from us along with Lucas as the men who don't fit on the furniture, stand behind them and wherever else they can fit, all staring at me.

Ryder stands up slowly and I watch him. He urges me to get up too and I do, looking at him confused. The room gradually becomes quiet.

He puts his hand in mine and lifts our arms up to the ceiling.

"We got her back!" The men erupt in cheers and my smile grows wide.

I guess they like me now. I guess I'm kind of happy.

Ryder lets our arms fall and pulls me in for a quick kiss.

I laugh, as the contagious atmosphere infects me.

"Ok, ok guys. I'm sure you all have tons of questions. Let's talk." I say, sitting down. Ryder follows.

"Not really." Ethan says.

I look to him and chuckle.

He still hates me, nice to know someone hasn't changed.

"Says the guy who couldn't sleep last night." Lucas remarks. The guys start laughing.

"Shut up, Lucas."

My eyebrows lift and I scoff.

"You're all talk, Ethan. Just say you missed me." I flash him a teeth filled grin and put my head on Ryder's chest.

He sighs.

"Let me be serious... I'm sorry. Ryder told us about what you did for us and what you come from. What I said before was wrong, I fucked up and I respect you." Ethan says, looking in my eyes.

I sit up.

"I knew you weren't that bad. It's cool, I get it. You still owe me training sessions, though. I'll pay you back then." I reassure him.

He smirks.

"We'll see."

"Alright, who next?" Ryder asks, putting a hand on my knee.

I chuckle, shaking my head.

He's so annoying.

"We're all thankful to you, Rose. You're perfect next to our leader." Lucas adds.

"Of cours-" I'm cut off by the sudden knocking at the door.

"I got it." Ethan says, jogging to the entrance. We wait, as he opens it and tenses up.

"Rose, your parents are here." He steps back and lets my mother and father in.

I stare, almost dumbfounded, as they walk towards Ryder and I.

Ryder gestures for the guys on the couch to move, and they do, leaving space for the two people I don't know how to feel about.

"Can you get rid of all your men? This is a private conversation." My father asks, holding my mother's hand as they sit on the now empty couch.