23.

Louis left his house, running until he didn't feel anything anymore.

The last month all he been thinking about is Harry, how could he reach out to him. How could he get him back into his life.

Even if Harry was to tell him that he was happy with Nick and wanted to be left alone, Louis would be okay with that.

He just wanted to know the boy was okay, if he was thinking of him too.

Though what the boys both didn't know was that they were thinking of each other in this exact moment.

The time they first slept next to each other, Louis moving his arm over Harry's side.

Causing him to turn around and face Louis.

The eye contact they both made, looking deep into each other's eyes.

They didn't say a word to each other, but they saw who each other really were in that moment.

They shared stupid smiles before they went to sleep.

Louis smiled to himself, running across the park. Thinking of when Harry got sick at work and went home early.

Louis rushed over after school with soup and nursed him back to health.

Walking in and seeing the man in a pink bath robe.

"Louis, you weren't supposed to see me like this." He put his hand over his face, embarrassed.

Louis smirked, thinking he was the most adorable thing that he has ever seen.

"You look great babe."

Tears started to form in his eyes, he was now fully sprinting, running away from whatever memories he had.

They all burdened him, he couldn't believe that this was his reality.

Losing the one person he genuinely cared about.

He knew Niall's words killed him, made him feel worse about something he was already so insecure about.

He never understood why Harry was so insecure, he just wanted to take all of it away.

He wanted to make him feel something, something good for once.

"You know Louis," Harry said to him one time on the couch, they were sitting in complete silence, though it was comfortable for both of them.

"I think you are the most beautiful person I ever met."

Louis looked at him, shock pure on his face. Not knowing how to feel about it.

"I think you are too."

Louis reached over to grab his overly large hand, causing them to both giggled at the size difference.

"You're a giant."

"You're a midget."

"I can still top you though."

"Oh daddy." Harry said monotone which caused both of them to laugh, and ending up in a smitten play fight. Pushing each other off the couch.

No one needed to know about how they ended up cuddling on the floor, falling asleep wrapped up in each other's limbs.

"I love you." Louis said when he knew Harry was asleep.

Just like Louis didn't need to know about the time when he left Harry's apartment and the man ended up crying watching him walk out the door.

"I love you Louis." He spoke to himself, going into his bed and looking at pictures of the boy.

They were both so in love yet both so distant from each other.

Louis stopped running when he got to the part of the neighborhood that didn't have any street lights.

He felt like someone was behind him, knowing his paranoia he turned around to hear a grown in an alley way of two apartment buildings.

The boys face curled into confusion, "Hello?" He said, it was more of a harsh whisper, not wanting to startle the person.

"Kiss me then." He heard a drunk harry in his head.

His heart clenched when he heard those words, the countless times he has thought about kissing him, it hurt that he had the chance but didn't take it.

It made him wonder if things would've changed if he did kiss Harry.

How would their relationship progress? Or would it even at all?

Would Harry have hated him for taking advantage? Would he even of seen it like that?

Louis couldn't shake the thought that maybe it was all meant to be. Maybe this was supposed to happen.

Him and Louis weren't ever meant to share how they felt together, just strangers who once loved each other.

Louis got closer to the noise, hearing more spitting and coughing, "Hello?" He said again more loud this time.

Louis thought about how Harry would react in this situation, he knew that poor man would be devastated by something like this.

"I need to tell you a secret," Harry once said to Louis as they were both laying down in his bed.

"What?" Louis groaned out being half asleep, "this better be good Harold."

"I think I have a boner." He giggled, Louis turned his face, looking at Harry, "just kidding."

Louis rolled his eyes, groaning louder, "why would you do that?"

"Because you're falling asleep without cuddling me. Duh."

Louis shook his head, though wrapping his arm around Harry pulling him close.

Louis was out of his thoughts when he arrived to the person coughing, he looked harder at the person.

His entire body went weak, breaking down to his knees he shook his head.

"Harry, what the hell happened to you?" He said grabbing on to  Harry's bloody hands.

This wasn't a memory, this was reality.

Harry was bleeding and beaten right in from his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...

-

ANY

THOUGHTS

FEELINGS

QUESTIONS

PREDICTIONS

GO HERE, keep looking at my profile for sequel information.

❤️❤️