13.

Harry: Niall I'm sorry, what I did is unforgivable and I know it is. I'm so sorry, I was going to tell you, I promise I was.

Niall: yeah? When? When it was too late? When everyone else knew and you were all laughing at me?

Harry: no! Ask Liam I said that if didn't tell you I was going to! I promise. I was giving him time to tell you and he didn't, I was going to tell you the next time we hung out alone.

Niall: well you have one thing right Harry, it is unforgivable. I don't want anything to do with you. You hurt me, I thought we were best friends, how could you even give him time to tell me? You should've as soon as you found out.

Harry: I know, and I feel awful. I honestly feel horrible. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't want to lose you.

Niall: it's too late Harry, I'm already done and out of your life. I want NOTHING to do with you.

Harry: okay. Just know I'm sorry.

-

Zayn: ni?

Niall: don't ni me.

Zayn: we needa talk.

Niall: fuck you.

Zayn: I'm sorry.

Niall: yeah that word is being thrown around easily these days I see.

Zayn: I mean it Niall, I wanted to tell you and I don't know how it happened.

Niall: I get it, you two have past, you should've never of even started anything with me until your feelings for him were gone.

Zayn: they were gone, then this project stuff came up and maybe they came back, but I want to be with you.

Niall: no Zayn, you can have your cake and eat it too. I don't want to be with you anymore. You hurt me, what you did is also unforgivable. Just like Harry not telling me and just like Liam not tell me when Harry told him to. You all are fake and I can't believe I wasted time with any of you.

Zayn: you're just hurt Niall, you don't mean it.

Niall: but I do.

Zayn: Niall.

Zayn: I love you.

Niall: I hate you.

Zayn: ni, no you don't.

Niall: I do. I hate you, Harry, and Liam. Leave me the fuck alone.

Shit Happens || boyxboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें