.6

Harry looked at himself in the mirror, huffing in anticipation of what to do. He wanted things with Nick today to go smoothly. He knew that was most likely not going to happen, he has been avoiding phone calls, texts, and refuses to allow him to his home. 

He is enjoying the privacy and the time he spends with Niall, mainly because Niall is the only one who comes over, even when he isn't invited. He just comes, sometimes in the middle of the night. 

One night Niall came in, almost at 4 in the morning, giving Harry a heart attack thinking someone was breaking in. So he just went and made the boy a house key. 

Lately Harry has been doing a lot of thinking about his and Nick's relationship. He hopes it will be fixed but at the same time he doesn't. 

When Harry met Nick at the coffee shop he started to shake thinking of what was going to happen, or more so what could happen. Harry knew Nick was capable was a lot, which is why it surprised him when Louis went and fought him. 

Louis was what mainly occupied Harry's mind a lot of the time. He wants to forgive him so bad for what he had done, but at the time he feels like Louis should've known that he was already so sensitive so why add fuel to the fire. 

"Harry, hi," Nick smiled across the coffee table from him, "I miss you."

"I miss you too, how have you been?"

"Awful, I miss you. I want you back home." Nick sighed out, this was his way of making Harry feel guilty. He wanted Harry to feel sorry for him, he has seen him do this a thousand times. 

The sad boy bit his lip and shook his head, "I miss you too, but you know it is better for us to be apart." He coughed nervously, not wanting to strike Nick's temper. "I just think maybe we need more time apart, I love you and you know that but now isn't the time." 

Nick nodded, to Harry's surprise he agreed. 

"I know, I just don't like that I can't keep my eye on you." 

There was a silence between the two after he said that, Harry wished he had the balls to say that he is a grown man and doesnt need someone to keep an eye on him, but he didn't.

He just stayed silent.

Nick's eyes traveled above Harry's head and he looked almost like he was ready to kill. 

"Well hello." A voice came from behind the two, Harry knew the voice butt couldn't put his finger on exactly who it was. 

A small, curvy body made its way to the table and that was when Harry knew who it was. 

Louis. 

"Hi," Harry said almost breathless just looking at him, he couldn't believe it was actually Louis, they always seemed to meet at the worst times.

Louis smiled at Harry, he seemed almost as shocked as him, "Hi Haz," he looked at Nick, "Hi Nick." 

Nick shook his head and looked at Harry, "did you invite him for something?"

"No?" Harry said almost too quickly, it probably offended Louis, but somewhere he needed to of understood why he reacted that way. 

"Maybe I should just go," Nick got up, which Harry followed, " I love you, I will talk to you later." He said gripping Harry's wrist a little too tight. 

This was his way of letting Harry know that he was pissed, but didn't want to cause a scene in public. He wanted to just calmly handle the situation by allowing there to be no situation. 

Harry looked at Louis after Nick left with an awkward smile, "what are you doing here?"

Louis snorted and rolled his eyes, "its a coffee joint, what else do you do here?" 

The two laughed following an awkward silence. Harry didn't want to leave, even though it was weird, he just didn't want to leave. 

"Would you want to come back to my apartment?"