17.

Liam: Hey..

Niall: no.

Liam: you can hate me, but not Harry.

Niall: I hate all of you.

Liam: no come on.

Niall: I said fucking no. Leave me alone.

Liam: fine don't answer, block me if you want, but I need to at least show you Harry's good intentions. He never meant to lie or hide it from you for so long, I kept telling him that I was going to tell you. I promise, he was going to tell you the night of the party!

Liam: *screenshot*

*convo in screenshot*

Harry: have you told Niall yet? Because if it doesn't happen tonight then I will.

Liam: Harry please you don't understand how hard it is, I will tell him

Harry: no Liam, it has gone on long enough, I'm tired of lying to him. He is my best friend and I'm shitty for not even having told him yet. Please tell him cause I am tonight.

Liam: fine.

*end screenshot convo*

Liam: see? He was going to tell you.

Niall: oh.

Liam: yes, please just talk to him. He doesn't deserve the hate, I do. Zayn does.

Niall: no Liam, you guys don't deserve hate. You deserve pain that I am feeling.

Liam: I didn't want to do it Niall, I promise. But it's not my conversation to have, it's Zayns and yours. Just try to talk to Harry.

Niall: ok.

-

Niall: Harry?

Error

Niall: no Harry please no

Error

Niall: I'm sorry

Error

Niall: I fucked up so badly.

Error

-

Louis: this is my 100th text to you in the last two weeks. I'm sorry Harry, I'm sorry for those awful things that Niall said to you. I am sorry that it ended this way and I just want you back.

Error

Louis: I just want my flowerboy back.

Error

-

Zayn: Niall. We need to talk. Can we meet up?

Niall: be at my house in 20 or you can fuck off.