11.

Harry: what happened last night

Niall: fuck you

Harry: woah, what the fuck?

Louis: not a good time Harry, you need Advil or something when I get out of school?

Harry: no I'm fine.

Niall: don't baby him Louis, he is clearly a fake friend.

Harry: okay what the fuck is going on

Liam: you told him.

Harry: told him what?

Zayn: how Liam and I.

Harry: I did? Well thank god I did, you two are disgusting for cheating in the first place.

Niall: what is disgusting is you calling yourself my best friend yet hiding it from me. That's disgusting.

Louis: alright don't attack Harry.

Niall: just stop Louis, your fetish with Harry is annoying. We get it, you're in love with him, that doesn't mean the rest of us need to be.

Harry: um I feel like now you're yanking at straws to find anyway to be pissed.

Liam: Harry is right though, we shouldn't of ever done anything and we should've told you.

Zayn: ^

Niall: I hate all of you besides Louis. I cant believe that you would hide something like this from me and would even think it was okay to just go on with your day looking me in the eyes knowing this.

Harry: i tried to tell you.

Niall: just stop Harry, you need to stay away. You're too old to hang out with us anyway. I can see now why Nick didn't want you, you're pathetic.

Harry: yeah you're right.

Louis: Niall stop.

Niall: no. He needs to know that no one could ever love someone who is grown and talks to high school kids. How would he feel if he ever knew about him asking you to kiss you?

Zayn: alright your hitting low blows because you're hurt.

Niall: don't tell me shit about hurt, you're a fucking cheater.

Liam: calm down  Niall, we can talk this out.

Niall: I don't want to talk to home wreckers. Fuck all of you. Especially Harry.

           Harry has left the chat

Louis: nice Niall. Real nice.

Niall: I don't give a fuck.

Louis: well either do I.

    Louis has left the chat