18

Niall anticipated this, staring at Zayn he didn't know what to say.

The raven haired boy looking Niall and frowned, feeling the guilt that he has been trying to avoid.

"I was unhappy," he started with and it Niall harder than he expected it would, he knew that was reason the Zayn did this. He knew it was why everything changed between them over night. "And I fucked up. I know I did. I apologize so much for it Niall." He felt himself tear up.

Niall nodded not being able to look him in the eye, "what did I do to make you unhappy? What could I have changed?"

Zayn just let out a sigh, "I honestly don't think it's my fault. I think I just have been going through so much and I ended up being unhappy and trying to fill a void. But not with you because I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want to fill a void with someone that I love."

Niall was now full on crying, understanding and feeling flattered by what Zayn said, he wanted to hate him, yet at the same time kind of was happy that Zayn spared his feelings, not wanting to hurt Niall more by leading him on.

"I forgive you." The blonde pulled Zayn into the a hug, feeling himself melt into the touch, "I forgive you and I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled at Niall, knowing that this was the end of them, but it wasn't the end of their friendship. "Thank you."

"Liam on the other hand, I need a face to face apology as well." He laughed and Zayn rolled his eyes but with a smile. "Do you love him?"

Zayn nodded, "yeah I guess I do."

Though Niall thought it would hurt, it didn't. It sort of was a happy feeling compared to what he felt when Zayn first walked in here.

-
Nickthedick: have any of you guys talked to Harry?

Niallh: we thought he was with you?

Liamp: ^

Zaynorgtfo: ^^

Tommo: wtf is going on

Nickthedick: he left two days ago, won't answer his phone or anything. Has anyone been by his house?

Tommo: me and Liam both have tried his house multiple times, no answer to the door. It's been a few weeks we have tried.

NiallH: where could he be?

Nickthedick: I could say his moms but he doesn't have the money to go see her.

LiamP: so what do you think?

Nickthedick: maybe he is home, just doesn't wanna he bothered.

Zaynorgtfo: yeah, maybe

Tommo: I don't know. I've tried texting him every fucking day

Nickthedick: you'd think he would answer young

Tommo: yeah, guess I thought wrong.

NiallH: I'm sorry Louis, this is my fault.