Recap

The boys and Harry talked amongst themselves the night before Louis' birthday. They were laughing and joking around and Harry finally felt like good company has been invited into his life.

He has been pressed into a whole of anti-socialism and it has really taken an effect on it. Though with Liam, Zayn and Niall he doesn't feel like that anymore.

Zayn wasn't somebody he would consider a close close friend but he talked to him privately before he really talked to anyone else. He thought Zayn was smart and a very friendly person. He had a face of a god and when he talked which was rare it was very beautiful.

Niall was somebody that he didn't exactly know too much, but he thought that if him and Niall talked more they could create a good friendship. Mainly for the reason that he was funny and could make a bad situation a good one.

Then Liam, he was so thankful that he met Liam.

Liam was who he considered his best friend. He didn't know what he would do without him. Sometimes when he was sad he just wished Liam was around him and when he was happy he wished that he could share what was making him happy with Liam.

"So I was just wondering is Willow Smiths music is as good as Jaden's." Zayn asked looking at the CDs that Harry had displayed on the shelves.

Harry nodded with a shy smile, "a queen. She has this song called Merceline. It is amazing."

Niall furrowed his eyebrows "sounds familiar." Taking a sip of the drink Harry has mixed.

They all were pretty buzzed and having a good time together.

"Cause we definitely know it. I played it for you the first time I hung out with Harry. Remember?" Liam said rolling his eyes drunkingly.

Niall smiled and nodded remembering. "Play it! I wanna feel the good vibes."

"You're a whole mess." Zayn said crawling over to Niall and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Liam looked down at his drink and frowned, Harry noticed the emotion and walked over to pull him into a hug.

"It's alright," he smiled reassuringly, "You will get over it soon."

Liam shook his head and pulled him into the kitchen which was attached to both the living room and bedroom because studio apartments didn't have much space.

"You don't get it." He said and looked over at Zayn and Niall before speaking, "something has happened."

"What happened?" Harry asked feeling a bad twist in his stomach.

"Zayn and I," tears formed in Harry's best friends eyes, "we had sex. It was a mistake and we can't have Niall find out. He won't ever forgive us."

Harry's fist balled up, feeling his entire body flush with anger.

"How fucking could you? How could Zayn?" Harry spat quietly, "you know, you put on a good act saying how Zayn and Louis were bad for their little bet, but you are worse. You fucked your best friends boyfriend. For what? For a final orgasm with the only man your cold heart could ever love?"

Liam looked at Harry with shock written all over his face, "what?"

"Why did you do it?"

"We don't know. We were hanging out and I kissed him. This isn't Zayn's fault."

Harry laughed sarcastically rolling his eyes, "it takes two to tango. You either tell Niall soon, or I will."

Liam's face turned red with anger.

"You don't have room to talk. You literally moved out to make it easier for your abusive boyfriend to cheat on you."

Harry nodded, "I did, but at least I didn't willing let my best friends heart get broken."

This caused Liam to laugh, "so you didn't let Louis', who is your best friend, heart to get broken?"

"That wasn't my fault. He knows that."

Niall frowned calling over the couch, "you going to put the fucking song of or what?"

Harry laughed sheepishly, "I am right now." He walked over to get the CD and put it on for him. "Hey Niall."

"Yeah Harry?"

"You know I appreciate and love you right? And I would never in a million years lie to you about anything." Harry turned and smiled and Niall looked touched.

"I love you too. Thank you, I appreciate you too mate."

Zayn looked at Liam with worry in his eyes. Liam shrugged and shook his head getting them all drinks again as the music came over the stereo.

As the mellow guitar came over the house Harry smiled and felt the alcohol embrace his body harder, "ugh I love this song. Liam dance with me."

Liam was shocked Harry said that, but he knew that he was still mad. He just knew that Harry loved him still, and regardless of the fight they are currently in he wouldn't let anything get in the way of their friendship.

"This is such a nice song." Liam said and Harry nodded wrapping his arms around the boys waist as Liam did the same but around his neck and swayed slowly.

"You two are drunks." Zayn laughed, "come on Ni, the only man I will ever love."

Niall rolled his eyes, "really feeling the love tonight."

The four drank more listening to the song about four times until they were screaming the lyrics.

The party stopped with a knock on the door.

"I don't remember ordering food."

"Maybe it's Nick!" Liam protested as Harry went to answer the door and Harry shook his head.

"He doesn't know the address."

"Neighbors? We were pretty loud." Niall said and Harry just shrugged making his way over to the door.

When he opened it his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

At first the face was angry but once he saw who answered it softened into shock.

They both stared at each other in disbelief.

This just happened.

"Louis."

TO BE CONTINUED...