16.

Liam: hello?

Louis: uh, hey

Liam: hey, I have a question

Louis: okay?

Liam: have you heard from Niall?

Louis: yeah

Liam: is he alright?

Louis: Liam stop

Liam: what?

Louis: if you actually gave a shit about how he felt, you wouldn't of slept with his boyfriend.

Liam: that's the thing Louis, you don't understand what happened.

Louis: oh I don't? Please explain.

Liam: we were literally just doing our project, Zayn made the first move. He kept saying how much he hated being with Niall because he was unhappy and that he missed me and our bond, he touch my dick without any context.

Louis: so you went for it? Not even encouraging him to just talk to Niall?

Liam: of course I tried to stop him, telling him he was just emotionally desperate. I promise!

Louis: so then how did it happen?

Liam: I eventually gave in, so part of it was my fault but you need to understand I tried to push away for Niall.

Louis: so then grow a pair and talk to him Liam. I'm not a messenger.

Liam: I know Louis, okay? I know that. I just need someone. Zayn won't talk to me, Harry literally blocked me. I think he blocked all of us after Niall's outburst and I know Niall won't talk to me.

Louis: li, calm down. Okay? Niall really isn't himself right now, he even said some really hurtful things to me like a week ago that I know he didn't mean.

Liam: what did he say?

Louis: he said that some things about Harry.

Liam: oh Louis...

Louis: yeah well whatever. He is right, nothing would ever happen or was going to happen and now he is back with nick as if we never existed.

Liam: yeah, I have a bad feeling about that with nick.

Louis: and now he blocked us, so it's not like we could ever have contact with him again. He won't even answer his door Liam.

Liam: I know, I've tried.

Louis: me too.

Liam: what should we do?

Louis: nothing, there is nothing we can do.

Liam: I'm going to try to talk to Niall.

Louis: good luck.