21.

Last update of today! Only two more chapters of this book then the last book will be posted!

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE
-

"You know, it's really funny how they haven't spoken to you. Or at least tried to." Nick frowned, knowing they probably have, just didn't know that Harry wasn't the one that blocked their numbers.

Harry broke down for the 20th time that week. "It was like I never existed to them. I don't understand how they could just throw away our friendship like this. We all really got on Nick."

The older man nodded and ran his hands through Harry's silk like hair, though now it was greasy and no longer shining like it usually did.

"I know babe. But they're kids, you need to understand that. They don't know how to have normal friendships like you and I." Nick said pushing Harry back onto the bed softly, pulling him into his chest.

Harry shook his head, "Zayn is 18, Liam is 17, Niall is 18 and Louis 17. They're practically legal adults. I think they know how friendships work Nick." He said sounding more and more annoyed with every word.

Each day when Harry broke down Nick tried to have the same conversation with him. Telling him they were just worthless children who didn't know how to have relationships.

More and more Harry grew to think Nick was up to his old ways, trying to push everyone away that he actually cared about.

Nick let out a small laugh, "and you're going to be 23, those ages don't exactly add up."

There was a part of Harry that knew that nick was right, but the other part knew that he was wrong.

"Just leave it alone," Harry sighed, rolling out of the mans grips, "just wanna sleep." He mumbled out.

"Let's make love." Nick suggested, rubbing Harry's arm softly, "I've been nice right? I deserve it."

Harry turned around, looking at nick with pink brimmed eyes, "deserve it? Sex isn't a reward Nick. It's a moment of intimacy. Just stop. I'm not in the mood."

This caused Nicks face to go red, he was now angry, "are you kidding me?" He pushed Harry off the bed.

The taller man fell off the bed, hurting his arm, "ow nick what the fuck." He teared up, trying to get up off the hardwood floor, he didn't know what to do or what to say, he just wanted to run away.

"Don't ever disrespect me again. Understand?" The man walked over to Harry, now towering over him. He picked him up and threw him on the floor again, stepping on the arm he knew he hurt.

Harry was now full on sobbing, just this time it wasn't about the boys, it was because he walked back into his abusive relationship.

He closed his eyes as Nick kicked him in the ribs, he thought about that time Louis and him were walking in the park with ice cream, how Louis look a glob if whipped cream, spreading it on the older boys nose.

"Louis!!!" Harry whined out and laughed, doing the same which caused the younger boy to flip him off.

It took the pain away to think of the blue eyed boy.

The pain of missing him was worse than Nicks blows to his ribs and gut.

"Get up." Nick spoke in his normal venomous tone. "Get up!" He yelled a second time, this time causing the younger boy to jump out of his thoughts and scurry up, holding his side.

There was blood coming out of his mouth from the hard kicks to the stomach.

"You can stay and have sex with me or you can leave and be alone."

Harry limped to grab his phone and keys, "goodbye." He muttered out, blood coming out with every word.

Nick scoffed, "yeah Harry, go be a pedophile. Run to your little boys."

Harry turned around, his eyes now tearing from anger rather than sadness.

He lunged himself at Nick, punching him in the face, nick managed to get on top, starting to punch Harry.

This caused Harry to laugh in his face with every hit he took.

"You're weak Nick." He said, "You're a weak person who hates himself so much he needs to beats up on his partner."

This caused Nick to punch harder, "shut up!"

"Why does Louis intimidate you so much? Because you know he is better than you? Because he will treat me the way I deserve to be treated?"

"I said shut up!"

Harry's vision was now blurring, he knew he would pass out soon if Nick didn't stop hitting him.

"Or maybe it's because he loves himself, which is something you don't." Harry gasped for air, feeling the life leave his body, "just remember, Louis kicked your ass when he was 16. Just a 'kid'."

Nick stood up, pulling Harry up by his arm, physically throwing him out of the house.

"Go fuck yourself pedophile." He yelled as Harry stumbled, not knowing where he was even at.

He managed to just flip off Nick before he moved his body down the street.