8.

Tommo: hi hazza

Flower boy: hi Lou

Tommo: miss me?

Flowerboy: you're literally in my bathroom.

Tommo: pooping

Flowerboy: I'm kicking you out.

Tommo: but we are roomies!!!

Flowerboy: Louis, we are not roomies. I invited you over once and you been over everyday after school since.

Tommo: I'm feeling to neglected.

Louis opened the bathroom door and huffed, "Niall, can you please tell Harry we are roomies."

The Irish boy rolled his eyes, "you're not roomies."

The small boy put his hands up to his face, wiping away fake tears.

"I never felt so neglected in my life"

Harry chuckled and rolled his eyes, he and Louis have been inseparable since they watched the movie.

Louis always visits Harry at work, at his house, just to make sure he is okay.

Normally a person would feel like they were being stalked, or Louis was too clingy and overwhelming, but Harry liked knowing the. It just wanted him to be safe and okay.

The boys friendship has improved, now Harry wouldn't know what to do if Louis was taken away from him.

"Where is zayn and Liam? I'm getting annoyed with them"

The boys were having a Friday night sleepover, it never occurred to Harry how weird it was that he was having a slumber party with high schoolers, but he didn't really care honestly.

Harry shrugged, knowing what was happening, but he kept his mouth shut.

Louis shrugged his shoulders, "if they aren't here by 5 we are ordering the pizza."

As soon as Louis said that there was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal Liam and Zayn.

Niall smiles, his arms out to grasp Zayn close. The two met for a peck, which Liam looked the other way for.

Their behavior was so obvious, but everyone but Harry was acting oblivious.

"Finally. I am starving over here!" Louis said plopping in the couch, resting his head in Harry's lap.

This was a common position for them. Every night they would watch tv, talk, drink, just like this.

Louis was a tough guy, but he loved Harry's long slender fingers in his hair.

"Hi," Louis smiled up at the man and Harry smiled back.

"Hi Lou."

"Miss me?"

"Always."

They both laughed at their foolish interaction.

Harry saw it has a friendship, they were best friends nothing more.

Louis saw it as his entire world. His happiness depended on Harry.

"Losers." Liam said sitting in front of the couch with Zayn next to him.

Niall resting his head on Zayn.

The boys played drinking games, ate pizza, and shared laughs and memories all night until Zayn and Niall fell asleep piss drunk on the twister mat.

Liam sleeping at their feet.

And Harry and Louis in Harry's bed, arms around each other and soft laughs coming from their mouths.

"You're so annoying," Harry laughed, "I'm lucky to have you as my best friend."

"Me too." Louis said with a smirk, he knew Harry saw it as nothing more, but at least that way he could be close to him.