.1

"Louis." Harry licked his lips with anticipation on what the man in front of him next move was.

A blonde hair boy pushed passed Harry, "who is- what the fuck." He said seeming just as shocked as Harry was. "What are you doing here?"

"I can ask you all the same thing, just going to part without me or something? Is the new thing?" Louis said almost visibly hurt, his voice sounded like his heart broke just by saying that sentence.

He genuinely felt excluded, almost like he wasn't able to wrap his head around the fact his friends were all together without him.

"Louis," Harry said, he put his hand out and placed it on his shoulder. They both looked at each other, the intensity of their eyes locked onto each other's made them startled and moved back in one swift motion.

An awkward cough left Niall's lips.

"Come in." The curly haired boy said with a small smile, "it's not what it looks like, I promise."

Louis looked to his right, which was just the hall of Harry's apartment building. "I don't think that is a good idea. I really should go." He trained his eyes back to the man who was staring at him with almost eyes that begged him.

"Okay." Was all Harry could manage, he knew it wasn't good to beg, especially for things that he knew he couldn't and shouldn't beg for.

There was nothing there for Harry to hold onto. He has Nick and there was nothing in his life than he wanted more than for that to work out.

"We will all talk later." Niall slurred, he was feeling the alcohol and couldn't stand on his own two feet. "I promise Lou."

The shorter boy didn't say anything before giving a simple wave and walking off.

That was the image that Harry held onto all night.

—-

NiallH: R.I.P. MAC

Flowerboy: DONT.

Tommo: He was addicted to drugs, that's the downfall of Hollywood these days.

Maleek: let's not get into that stupid argument about if addiction is a disease or a choice.

LiliP: it's start with a choice and ends with a disease.

Flowerboy: who cares, honestly. It's sad that a life is taken, why do people even argue about stuff when a life is literally gone because of it? Like just worry about fucking ended the source of the problem.

Tommo: Mac miller was a great rapper, that is that matters. End of conversation.

Flowerboy: ^

LiliP: hey Zayn, are you still coming over to watch that movie?

Flowerboy: no. He isn't.

NiallH: lol what harry?

Maleek: yeah

Flowerboy: send me the address I'll come watch it too.

LiliP: harry..

Tommo: ??

Flowerboy: DONT fuck with me.

Maleek: I'm confused.

LiliP: me too.

Flowerboy: I'm seeing nick guys, I'll ttyl.