14.

I feel like my constant updating is annoying and I apologize, but I also know I like deprived you guys for a few months there lol.

-

Harry reread the messages between Niall and him carefully and slowly for the 40th time in the last hour.

He felt himself curl up into a ball.

He did this, he should've told Niall right away and he knew that, he just had more confidence in Zayn and Liam to think they would do it.

Possibly even feel more guilty.

When Harry got like this he knew there was only one person who could pull him out of this and that was Nick.

Even though Harry never gave Nick the benefit of the doubt ever, he also knew that Nick knew the ins and outs of him.

He got out of bed and made his way to his door, not taking a second look at his living where there was memories of the boys he once had so much fun being around.

-

"Harry?" Nick said in his pajamas, confused to see the man standing in front of him. "You alright babe?" He asked wrapping an arm around him guiding him into their old house to sit on the couch.

All Harry could do was shake his head and start sobbing, "I screwed everything up Nick, I really did. I'm such an awful person."

Nick didn't give the reaction Harry thought he would give, he was calm and understanding of the mans feelings. He sighed out and 'aw harry its okay' and played with his hair until Harry rose his head.

"Zayn cheated on Niall with Liam and I knew about it all along, but I didn't say anything, then I was at this stupid high school party." Which Harry waited for backlash on but instead Nick let out a small laugh which caused both of them to giggle.

"And what happened?" Nick asked slightly intrigued at what was going on with Harry in the time they weren't talking.

"So I was outside talking to Louis and I told him but Niall was right behind us when I told him."

Nick gasped, and shook his head pulling Harry in for another tight hug knowing the rest of the story.

Thought Nick hated to admit it, he knew that Harry loved the boys and actually considered them friends.

They made Harry stronger and more happy, Nick only ever wanted to make Harry happy he just got carried away with his jealously and he wanted to change for Harry.

"Hey, Harry," Nick said lifting him up to look at him in the eyes, "it's okay, Niall will forgive you in time. He just needs to heal his wounds. You should know first hand what it's like to be cheated on." He said and winced knowing Harry only knew because of his own actions of hurting the fragile man.

Hardy nodded, "You're right. I just needa give them their space. I'm just in a dark place, I didn't know where else to go Nick. I needed you." He admitted.

"It's okay, how about you spend the night?"

Harry was hesitant but agreed, he stood up and went towards their old bedroom and propped himself up in the bed. Missing the good memories him and his boyfriend, or whatever Nick and him were, in the room.

Nick sighed out, knowing he would regret his actions, he pulled out his phone opening up kik.

Nickthedick: listen, as if I give a fuck about any of you. Talk to Harry, he is distraught. He came here like 20 minutes ago a wreck. You guys make him a better person.