15.

Niall: I'm worried about Harry

Louis: same.

Niall: you still haven't talked to him?

Louis: nope, no offense Niall you basically ruined that for me.

Niall: what? How?

Louis: cause we all knew Harry was insecure and especially when it came to his age and us, and you literally just shitted in him and made him feel more insecure. So yeah, he doesn't wanna talk to me now because he now feels too old.

Niall: lol Lou, did you seriously think something was gonna happen between you two?

Louis: what?

Niall: LMFAO YOU ACTUALLY DID

Louis: stop Niall

Niall: oh my god, you're so stupid.

Louis: Niall.

Niall: he is in love with Nick, Louis. Not you. He never will be, he is so damn abused and submissive, you're stupid to ever of thought something was gonna happen.

Louis: I get it

Niall: no Louis, you don't. He literally doesn't want anyone but nick. When he asked you to kiss him he most likely only did it because he was drunk, not because he had interest in you.

Louis: what is your problem Niall? Are you out to make everyone feel like shit about themselves?

Niall: no?

Louis: well it seems like it. I get that everyone around you fucked you over, but don't fuck over the only one of your friends left.

Niall: okay fine. So what are we going to do about Harry?

Louis: we? You're pathetic if you think that he will ever talk to you.

Louis: your pathetic if you think I want to talk to you now. Take care Niall.

Niall: what? Louis stop. Okay? I'm sorry.

[read at 2:30 pm]