"(Y/n)..", I put a hand on her cheek and she surprised me by hugging me tightly.

"He's gone Tko....m-my daddy...is g-g-gone..", she whispered cry as she stuttered.

"Shhhh...I know..I know...", I said as I hugged her back and rubbed her back.

"If you want to live, give up yourself and come with me", Foxtail interrupted us.

I want to kill that woman!!

I looked at her with hate and anger as I was about to throw fire fist at her, but..."no...", (Y/n) said as let go of me and she stood up.

I stood up as well, only to be surprised by seeing (Y/n)'s eyes, they were....fully black!!

Suddenly the weather began to change!

"What's happening?!", Foxtail yelled as she looked around.

The sun disappeared as gray clouds with thunders along with strong winds appears.

I looked at (Y/n), her collar began to electrifying in crazy was! But it seems like (Y/n) is not feeling the pain anymore!

(Y/n) grabbed her collar and she...smashed it!

How?! I didn't know she could do that!!

"This is impossible! No one has the ability to remove it or destroy it!!", Foxtail yelled.

What is exactly (Y/n)'s powers..?! She's looking scary!!

"haha..hahaHA...hAHAHAHAA!!", (Y/n) started laughing! In very evil and scary way! My eyes widened in shock and surprise.

I've never seen this side of (Y/n) before!

"You thought you're gonna destroy my life that easily? Think again....Foxy", (Y/n) smirk at Foxtail.

Foxtail's eyes widened in fear and then...a black hand figure appeared in Foxtail throat! (Y/n) raised her in the air as she's choking her!!

"I should've ended your life before when I had the chance", (Y/n) said with her empty black eyes.

I can't believe this is (Y/n)! She is completely a different person!!

Foxtail grabbed the black figure hand and tried to resist, then she waved to me and said, "H-Help.....m-meee....."

"(Y/n)!! Stop!!", I yelled.

She looked at me for a few seconds and..her (e/c) started to appear a little, but still black, then she let go of Foxtail.

Foxtail fall into the ground and she immediately started catching her breath. "ATTACK!!", she yelled.

Suddenly the soldiers surrounded us as they were pointing their guns on (Y/n)!

"No!!", I yelled as I run to her and hold her tightly in my arms.

"NOW!!", Foxtail yelled.

I shut my eyes as I heard them shooting.

We're gonna dieeeeeeee-.....wait a minute...

I opened one eye only to see that (Y/n) and I inside a shield!

I let go of (Y/n) and looked at her, her eyes are completely black again.

"What's happening?!", I asked.

She didn't answer, she just pointed out on the soldiers that still shooting their guns on us.

I looked at them and I noticed that they were out of bullets. Once they are completely out of it, (Y/n) removed the shield, and with one wave...she pushed with strong winds them sending them away!

(Y/n) definitely must be stronger then her father!!

I looked at (Y/n), Confused....? Shocked....?Surprised....? Scared...?!

.

.

"what's happening to you (Y/n)...?"