Chapter 10

I backed out of the driveway and drove to his house. I pulled in and got out. I rang the doorbell, still no answer so I walked in. I sat my purse on the couch and went upstairs. I stuff all our stuff in two suitcases and rolled them out the room. I went into his room and took one of his shirts and my favorite blue draws. I pulled my shirt off. I had on a black lacy bra. I grabbed the shirt and put it in the suitcase. I grabbed the draws and took a shower and put them on. I took pictures and sat on his bed. I heard the front door open so i rushed and grabbed the stuff.

I rolled it down the stairs and saw Honey, Harlem, Vince, Shad, August and DRE! My eyes got big and forgot what I had on. They were all just looking at me. "Umm.." I said and walked to the front door.

"Wait" Honey said and grabbed my arm. "We need to talk" she said. I sighed and sat my stuff down. I walked to the living room that was passed them. Dre followed RIGHT behind me. I turned around and rolled my eyes. We all sat down and August spoke first

He took off his shirt and handed it to me. "Thats not gonna work" he said. I rolled my eyes and said "thats not either" and threw his shirt back. He didn't even put it on. Dre's phone rang and he said he had to go.

"So what was up with that kiss" Shad said. I looked at him and lowered my head.

"You knew how I felt about you" August said.

"I know.." I said.

"Then why the FUCK would you cheat on him!" Honey yelled.

"I-I didn't" I said.

Honey rolled her eyes. "Bitch don't fucking talk to us again" Harlem said and they grabbed their purse.

"Dre" I said. They all looked at me. "It was Dre...m-my ex I told you all about he fucking- he fucking UGH!" I yelled running outside forgetting our stuff. Tears were rushing down my face.

August ran outside and tried to find me. But i was on my way to Dre's house.

I deleted the other chapters I'm changing the story up.