Chapter 3

Dre roughly grabbed me and brought me in his room. He ripped my leggings and panties off kissing me roughly and shoving his ( you know what ) into me. I screamed in pain. "D-Dre Stip!" I yelled. I bit the fuck out his arm and tried to run.

"You bitch!" he yelled and grabbed my by my hair. He pinned me on the wall and kept punching my stomach. "I felt a sharp pain and wetness. I looked down and saw blood.

"Bitch you was pregnant and made me kill him!" Dre yelled.

"I-I didn't know" I cried. He slapped me and threw me my clothes

"Get ya'll shit and bounce I got a bitch commin" he said going in the bathroom taking a shower. "NOW!" he yelled making me jump. I quickly put my stuff on washing up real quick wih a new pair of panties and the same leggings.

I picked up Ella and grabbed our stuff. Sitting on a bench with tears running down my face a see a figure walking towards us.

"Aye bitch" he said.

"Leave me alone" I said and held Ella tighter.

"Who you talkin to" he said choking me.

August's POV:

After making my last trip I was on my way home when I spotted that same dude who always rapin girls at night. I hopped out my car and as I neared them I notice him choking her and her holding on to a little girl.

"Ayo man" I yelled and he turned around. I pulled out my gun and he ran off. I ran over to the girl and noticed she blacked out. Iann finna leave them here exspecially with her daughter. I pulled my car closer and picked the little girl up and the bags and put her in the car.

I picked her up and felt on her butt a little. Damn lil ma thick asll! I let out a little laugh and put her in the car.