Chapter 7

I found the alley I was in before and layed there thinking what to do. I decided tomorrow I was going to get a apartment and enroll Ella in a daycare. I fell asleep.

-

The next day*

I woke up checking the time. It was 10:34 am. I picked up my stuff and went in a motel to change my clothes and shower. The guy at the desk told me no charge. I thanked him and took a shower. I put on a red NOPE crop top and ripped highwaisted jeans. I was lookin fye. I put on my jordans and grabbed my stuff. I switched to a suitcase. I found these luxury condos they were huge and beautiful!

"I'll make the first year free beautiful" he said. I thanked him and put all my stuff up. Im finna go get Ella and her stuff and im out like he said. I rented a black range rover and pulled up to his house.

I took a deep breath and used my key to get in. "Ella!!"'I called no answer. I forgot I didnt even see his car out there. I sat on the couch and snuggled into it. I let sleep take away.

-

August's POV:

"Come on baby girl" I said to Ella taking her off the swing. I drove to my house and saw a nice ass car outside. Tf is that? I picked up Ella and opened the door it was unlocked. I smelled a certain scent and knew India was here.

India's POV:

"Wake uwp mwommy" Ella said shaking me.

"Pooh!" I cried hugging her. "You ready to come home?" I asked her and she nodded. I heard someone choke on water.

"Home?" August said and I stood up and gathered Ella's stuff upstairs.

I felt two arms around me. "I miss your scent, your smile, your laugh, the way you make me feel" his minty breath sent chills down my spine.

"Aug-" I started.

"Shhh" he said I was getting turned on Indie needed some!! He started sucking on my neck. He stopped because he heard the front door. "Damn" he mummbled and went downstairs. I heard the squad loud ass.

"She upstairs" I heard August say.

"Damn bitch yo ride on fleek" Honey and Harlem said. I chuckled.

I told them what just happened and what I did today. " I want ya'll back together" they said.

"I know but.." I said. They looked at me with sad faces. I sighed. "Fine i'll talk to him" I said and they squealed. We all stood up.

"Damn Bitch that ass!" Honey said. We all laughed. We went downstairs.

There was more than the usual guys that was here.

"Hey Indie how you feel?" Vince asked me.

"Fi- Oh my gawd" I said. Tears rushed to my eyes and I ran upstairs. "India!" they all shouted.

I ran in the room and closed the door . " I'll go talk to her" I hear someone say. I sit on the bed and see the person I never want to see again.